• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

dont forget the dead hunter, dead elk, and naked dead farmer
Naked dead farmer? I think there's a rapist in the sanctuary, I'll put my money on babette, I knew there was something weird about that girl

stagnant94

i killed this bandit in a doorframe and then i closed the door, his body went all spastic and his limbs started to expand, it ended with his leg shooting halfway across the map, then i opened the door and he was slingshotted into a mountain

redrkt

Premium Member
I had one last night... shot a bandit that was sleeping in a cave, and when the arrow hit him he whigged out and did a back flip while laying down and starting convulsing like someone having a seizure.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
That happened to me, too. And to top things off, he brought me a letter informing me that poor Bandit Thug had died! My heart wept for the loss. At least Bandit Thug left me a small inheritance, which was mighty benevolent of him, seeing as I'm the one who killed him.
Brilliant!
It happened to me again today :D
He had a letter telling me that someone was glad I killed someone.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I just had one. Just outside of Riverwood, I ran into a group of Honningbrew mead revelers, who offered me a drink. A pretty standard event and not uncommon. However, this time every single one of them was hanging out in their underwear and M'aiq was partying with them. Somehow, I think that last bit of information explains it all.

Once, I killed a guy sleeping on the second floor of an inn. He fell through the bed, then through the floor to the bar area below where everyone was hanging out. I'm sure it scared quite a few people who were just drinking thier mead happily. Quite perplexing.

chelz0r

I was doing the vampire quest in Morthal. At the end of it I promised the Jarl to get rid of the master vampire and his lair not far from the town. A big group of armed villagers wanted to help out and went there with me. Outside I get attacked by a bear and I shout him to death. As soon as I did the shout the villagers start hacking at me with their axes shouting 'Skyrim belongs to the Nords' etc... I didn't get any of them with my shout, wtf?!

Noobkaka

Best wtf moment was when I killed a dragon and it's corpse glitch jumpt high into the air and then glitcht down ontop of me and I died. and I didnt have a save within the past 10minutes of that so I was like "You've got to be kidding me!!! awadlkjawdljkawkdljkjl!!!11111+1+1+1"

Evina

Today I wanted to jump over a bed, instead my woodelf got stuck in the air for a few seconds, just above the bed flapping with her hands like some bird...

Rikve

SPOILERS!

Shortly after I installed the Dragon Falls Manor mod (I HIGHLY recommend it), I saw an armless Skjor (he's very deceased in my game) floating past me buried up to his chest through the ground near Kynesgrove. Aela was calmly walking after him.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I couldn’t get the Drgon Falls mod to work, then I realized, like somebody else said, that area is too nice to put a building there....

But the Skjor issue is probably unrelated to the mod. Just think of it as his ghost.

Rikve

I couldn’t get the Drgon Falls mod to work, then I realized, like somebody else said, that area is too nice to put a building there....

But the Skjor issue is probably unrelated to the mod. Just think of it as his ghost.

The building fits in -really- well with the landscape IMO, but I could understand why they'd say that.

Never have heard of ghosts so bound to the earth, but why not? ;) It may have been due to another mod, I went a little crazy with the Workshop when it came out!

cmp007

I just posted a pic of 1. Whiterun stables had a guy where there were 4 of them. When they spoke they said the exact thing the exact same time

Also this happened to me yesterday which I thought was bad ass. I was fighting a dragon ive already killed just using my bow. He landed on this pillar i finished him off. After all his health was gone he flew up and kinda far away then came flying straight at me charging. He hit the ground about 20 feet in front of me and bounced and slid past me then finally died after he stopped moving. Was like an airplane crashing. Pretty sweet.

One more for you. I got on this hourse I found after killing some bandits. When I got on him my guy appaered about 20 feet over the horse but still sat how he would on the horse. I was driving the horse around with my guy way above him. Sucked when I dismounted i was stuck in the sky and has to reload because I couldnt fast travel or move or anything. Those are just some in the last few days. Ive had tons

Halkin

pzzzztt
Some has been fishing some strange salmon it seems

Attachments

• long_fishy.jpg
    long_fishy.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 20

mellojoe

Having a naked courier run up to me and give me a letter.
I never saw him again...
I had the naked courier yesterday!
I was just coming out of a cave somewhere and here comes this guy in a loincloth ... "I have something for you". I was like "Whoa, buddy. Buy me dinner first"

I was killing some Falmer and Chorus in a Dwemer dungeon, and when I killed them, the Falmer died on top of the Chorus, and looked like he was riding him. Guess the Chorus are the horses of the Falmer :3

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
The best one I have had was when I was joining the Bark Brotherhood. The Courier that gave me the letter was naked and when i went to pickpocket him his clothes were in the inventory. He must stored the letter and his clothes in his but or something

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
One time when I was in the civil war quest line it was knocking down imperials left and right. But then all the sudden their shields and swords or whatever they were using would just freeze in midair as the body fell so basicly casper was armed to the teeth.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Ok one last one is one time I fast traveled to dragonsreach to visit the yarl after talking with some folk in rorikstead. As soon as I opened the door everyone in the castle was attacking me and threathening to make a rug out of me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts