• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
so my character became a bard, and after she was officially inducted, the headmaster decided holding a torch would be necessary at all times. I found him eating breakfast with it. A few days later, I woke him up just to see what would happen, and as soon as he stood up, he pulled the darned thing out. I was half expecting it, but I was really hoping he would have had enough sense to not walk around in daylight with a torch in his hand.

redrkt

Premium Member
lmao i think they guard had some kind of drug slipped into his drink maybe, he looks like an idiot. Great screenshot of that, so awesome

I think he was hitting the skooma a little hard before his shift LOL

Phobos

Well i know that my first post should be in the introduction forum but i have to post while the WTF moments are still boiling from reading other peoples comments.

Like another member posted, letrush was also buried half way in the ground for the first part of my game. I never really worried about it. Back to normal as of the last time i was outside Whiterun.

The other night i was playing and after killing a dragon that would give me it soul i went about my trek through the wilderness and came upon two wolves. Decided i would use only shouts to kill them instead of the usual bow and arrow. After killing the wolves i had a huge elk run up in front of me and just start making the high pitched noise they make. Three or four times it did this before running away. I was about to follow it when it turned and ran passed me turning its head as it ran passed. This whole time it shows i have been hidden (100 sneak) but this elk knows i am there. I chase it for awhile until it turns, runs to me, does the sound thing twice and runs back down the hill away from me only to die from one swipe from a sabre cat.

Was the Elk trying to warn me not to go down the hill where the cat was? And just to make the moment just a bit more odd, the dragon i had killed earlier fell down from the hill as i was walking back to the spot where i killed the wolves.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Lol @ the guard being a mime

Epsilon

Shaun
Well i know that my first post should be in the introduction forum but i have to post while the WTF moments are still boiling from reading other peoples comments.

Like another member posted, letrush was also buried half way in the ground for the first part of my game. I never really worried about it. Back to normal as of the last time i was outside Whiterun.

The other night i was playing and after killing a dragon that would give me it soul i went about my trek through the wilderness and came upon two wolves. Decided i would use only shouts to kill them instead of the usual bow and arrow. After killing the wolves i had a huge elk run up in front of me and just start making the high pitched noise they make. Three or four times it did this before running away. I was about to follow it when it turned and ran passed me turning its head as it ran passed. This whole time it shows i have been hidden (100 sneak) but this elk knows i am there. I chase it for awhile until it turns, runs to me, does the sound thing twice and runs back down the hill away from me only to die from one swipe from a sabre cat.

Was the Elk trying to warn me not to go down the hill where the cat was? And just to make the moment just a bit more odd, the dragon i had killed earlier fell down from the hill as i was walking back to the spot where i killed the wolves.

lmao that really sucks, if i ever see an elk do that ill be sure to go the other way

Daedric Death Master

Cape Town, South Africa Daedric Nord level 46
i saw an ice troll drop from the sky and landed on the Jarl's door step in Dawnstar, he then came out looked at it and said "what happened"

You wanna know a good WTF moment...

I came home and my GF bought me this so we can sit down and play video games together...

WTF

My gf boaght me the console version after i started playing on PC and she has now become a bigger fan than me we play together and she now has Skyrim desktop themes showing you ocations on maps and so on awsume to share a passion not a WTF moment its a AWWWWW I love you so much moment

Shade

Ok My WTF moment was in riverwood. I was doing the quest for Sven go and lied to Camilla started up The Golden Claw stepped out and then went into the Inn to go get more quests but when i went outside down from the sky comes the dog...landing right on the fence to its death. I was laughing for a good hour and half

mellojoe

I killed a bandit super early in the game. When I go back there, his boots are just sort of hovering in mid-air. Like some sort of out-of-this-world road-side tribute to a fallen bandit.

major WTF moment:
Fighting a dragon, and instead of coming in for a normal landing, it sort of just crashed on its head. Smashed headfirst into the ground, scooted along on its head like that for a second, then took off and continued on like nothing happened. Strangest damn thing yet.

Neriad13

Premium Member
so my character became a bard, and after she was officially inducted, the headmaster decided holding a torch would be necessary at all times. I found him eating breakfast with it. A few days later, I woke him up just to see what would happen, and as soon as he stood up, he pulled the darned thing out. I was half expecting it, but I was really hoping he would have had enough sense to not walk around in daylight with a torch in his hand.

The same thing happened to me. I'd always find him hanging out in the Winking Skeever with his group of friends, a torch in his hand.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
There have been several weird things where the game just doesn't put something together correctly; but one of my bigger WTF moments recently was picking the lock to the Markarth stables and only the dog was there. I got a 5gp bounty b/c the dog saw me pick the lock.

Your lucky it wasn't the chicken watching.

Ykcor

So my biggest wtf moment so far: I was walking along the mountains just south of the throat of the world. Just exploring, seeing if i could get outside of the map. Somewhere in there it was telling me that I cannot go that way. So i kept climbing up in the mountains. Well out of nowhere I get sent flying through the air like I got smashed by a giant. Only difference is I'm level 34, Giants dont even do that to me.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Having a naked courier run up to me and give me a letter.
I never saw him again...

That happened to me, too. And to top things off, he brought me a letter informing me that poor Bandit Thug had died! My heart wept for the loss. At least Bandit Thug left me a small inheritance, which was mighty benevolent of him, seeing as I'm the one who killed him.

Had another WTF moment 5 minutes ago.. saw a goat commit suicide by jumping down a waterfall. Watched its corpse float downstream for a while, transfixed by the sheer amount of weird sh!t this game serves up every now and then. :D

Wraith

ok WTF moments.
Jarl of Whiterun is giving me the whole "you must be the dragonborn" speech and everyone in the room starts sliding to the left. Conversation is still going, but they are all sliding to the left. The collision detection still worked through and they all ended up bumping into the wall while still talking.

Some random dungeon and I kicked a skull as I was walking. I really guess I shouldnt have been playing with that Telekinesis mod because the skull bounced off the wall and came back at my face (first person view) the hit took me to almost no health left, the screen going grey and red and my heartbeat in my ears.

I'm walking along minding my own business and I hear the call of a Dragon. No sooner do I hear it as I see him sliding across the ground directly in front of me. What made this funny was that he just kept going leaving this giant scar across the snow! I followed the trail to a mountain but apparantly the collision detection gave up cause it came to a dead stop at a big rock.

and of course, the first time I ran into one of those Draugr that can do the full version Fus Ro Dah. That got my attention in a hurry.

Wo1f

One time I was running from an elder dragon on shadowmere and looked behind me to see if it was still following me and fell off a cliff which killed shadowmere.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts