• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Well, remember, weather men aren't always exactly accurate :D

Epsilon

Shaun
so weird that happened lol

Seager1991

Novice Mage
This got boring, come on guys, everybody has a WTF moment they wanna share, Share yours!
We can all get a great laugh out of it!

Best wtf moment I have had, was sneaking around being a sticky beak trying to find some phat loot till I come across a some falmar which I sneak killed them all with daggers except the very last one... I shot him with a bow then he went flying ( and I mean flying) around the room And was bouncing off wall after wall and never stopped. This made it impossible for me to loot the little prick

Troll.0

You wanna know a good WTF moment...

I came home and my GF bought me this so we can sit down and play video games together...

WTF

Epsilon

Shaun
Best wtf moment I have had, was sneaking around being a sticky beak trying to find some phat loot till I come across a some falmar which I sneak killed them all with daggers except the very last one... I shot him with a bow then he went flying ( and I mean flying) around the room And was bouncing off wall after wall and never stopped. This made it impossible for me to loot the little prick
Lmao thats funny as hell, sucks you couldnt loot him though

Epsilon

Shaun
You wanna know a good WTF moment...

I came home and my GF bought me this so we can sit down and play video games together...

WTF

Damn man i hope the next girl i get will get into Skyrim. When i was engaged a couple of years ago ,engagement broke off i been single since lol, but i was playing WOW at the time and a few maxed characters. She always watched me play so eventually i got her playing the free trial, then she got hooked. She bought all the expansions, we would quest together then when i took a break to play call of duty, and Metal Gear solid 4 she just pplayed wow non stop. 3 weeks in she was giving me tips i never knew and was level 65 before i knew it. She leveled faster than i could ever dream of leveling. When we broke up she was level 75 already. Im guessing she has probably ran every heroic since, and i quit playing cause wow got ruined by cata expansion. Moral of the story be careful when you get your girl hooked on a video game, the girl can make you look bad and if she becomes addicted you may not get laid as much lol.

Eva

I kept seeing Louis Letrush (or whatever his name is) outside Whiterun near the stables... half buried in the ground. After awhile, he was joined by his normal above-ground self, and then underwent mitosis a second time and now there are three of them standing around, one still half-buried.

I have a screenshot somewhere, I'll post it if I can find it.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I kept seeing Louis Letrush (or whatever his name is) outside Whiterun near the stables... half buried in the ground. After awhile, he was joined by his normal above-ground self, and then underwent mitosis a second time and now there are three of them standing around, one still half-buried.

I have a screenshot somewhere, I'll post it if I can find it.

That happened to me, too.. posted a pic of it in another thread. I also saw him north of Windhelm where he was killed by an orcish thug sent by Maven Black Briar. I think I'll kill the other three Letrushes just for violating my eyes with their ungodly, immersion-breaking presence every time I'm outside of Whiterun. :D

This was pretty weird, too.. happened right after the Pelagius Wing quest in Solitude. One of the bards from the college started walking in the air!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Eva

That happened to me, too.. posted a pic of it in another thread. I also saw him north of Windhelm where he was killed by an orcish thug sent by Maven Black Briar. I think I'll kill the other three Letrushes just for violating my eyes with their ungodly, immersion-breaking presence every time I'm outside of Whiterun. :D

This was pretty weird, too.. happened right after the Pelagius Wing quest in Solitude. One of the bards from the college started walking in the air!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It was probably just Sheogorath messing with you just a little bit more. :)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
It was probably just Sheogorath messing with you just a little bit more. :)

I actually thought that might be the case.. Sheogorath having the last laugh. ;) Or at least that's what I told myself to keep the immersion alive!

redrkt

Premium Member
Just now I came out of Honeyside and a rifton guard was in the process of sitting down at a table with a mug of mead, only problem was that there was no table and it was in the middle of the sidewalk in front of the house

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
i've had a few WTF moments, 1 i had was when i went to the college of winterhold.i was on my horse and walked all the way to the gate only to realise it was locked,so i got off my horse and started to walk back then a dialogue started and it was like i was talking to myself.another was when i was hunting(the 1st time i came across the giants) i started to hunt deer,then saw a mammoth so had a go at that,next thing i know,theres a giant running towards me.i turned around to jump on my horse so i could make a quick getaway,but my horse had scarpered.so,the inevitable happened and i was well and truely airborn and dead because the giant hit me with his rythm stick.

GumBurculeez

When I was doing the Daedric Quest where you have Barbas the talking dog following you, I figured I could use him as second follower anyway he was good at killing vampires, spiders, bears, hell he could even take down a giant and whatever else came his way (because he can't die while the quest is active) but man was he annoying, he was always barking at everything and when i would talk him all he would do is say "we need to go get the ax, blah blah blah" :mad: . Anyway one time I am just exploring and I'm standing at the edge of a cliff and that little bastard pushes me off the cliff to my death :eek: ! At that point I had enough and got the ax and returned him to his owner, I was glad to see him go.

trekie4ever

One word... wobbajack!! Exploding elks!!! I ran around for an hour soul capture in the left and wobbajack in the right. So much fun. Turned that? Boheith? Cult dude into a crab lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Stifmeister

Haha some good ones there. I had one a while ago and had Mjoll as follower. We picked a fight with a giant and he clobbered her with his club good and proper and she shot up into the sky till nearly invisible. Having decided to make a run for it, legging it across the tundra I thought she was a gonner. Suddenly she landed and started hammering the giant again..wtf!?!?! Between us we did him in!

I love her and want her babys!

redrkt

Premium Member
Just now I came out of Honeyside and a rifton guard was in the process of sitting down at a table with a mug of mead, only problem was that there was no table and it was in the middle of the sidewalk in front of the house
Here is the picture that I was going to post here

rifton_guard_sitting_no_table.jpg

Epsilon

Shaun
lmao i think they guard had some kind of drug slipped into his drink maybe, he looks like an idiot. Great screenshot of that, so awesome

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Lol, i love reading these, come on guys keep the stories coming

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts