• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Figure we all can get some Lolz reading these. What is your best "WTF!" moment?

Mine was playing one day, watching a dragon fight a giant til it had about a hit left of hp, then it killed the giant, started to go after a wolf, the Ice Wolf, and well, the wolf killed him before I had a chance to run down to it, Dragon pwned by a wolf. Lolz

Epsilon

Shaun
Lol thats funny as hell, last night i had a "why the f did i do that moment" kind of off topic but i feel like sharing my brain lapse. I was on my way to a quest and was playing with some mage spells and trying to level up like usual on my way. Well way down the road i seen a figure and maybe i was just really tired but i swore it was a bandit, i was going to leave him be but i wanted to try my new fear spell. So i casted it and nailed him, when he turned around i realized it was a damn giant and he came at me fast as hell and poor lydia got bitched slapped with his club and i ran for my life. One of the dumb moments that just happened to me. Hopefully im not the only one who has these brain lapses. Im sure ill witness a wtf moment soon as well, its only a matter of time

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Lol, Im starting to think I am the only person who doesn't have Lydia following me, I'm about to go pick that lady up.

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
I was crossing the hot springs south of Windhelm and found two hunter women in their underwear using the hot springs (looking at the stars). I casted calm on them and gave them some mead lol.

Epsilon

Shaun
Lol, Im starting to think I am the only person who doesn't have Lydia following me, I'm about to go pick that lady up.

well with my mage she was a good tank, now that im making a pally ill probly have someone else. Lydia is pretty damn good though

Epsilon

Shaun
I was crossing the hot springs south of Windhelm and found two hunter women in their underwear using the hot springs (looking at the stars). I casted calm on them and gave them some mead lol.

Now that is just awesome, should of gave them somethin a little stronger lol. If i only i could cast calm on women in real life....

Seager1991

Novice Mage

Wheres the Skooma when you need it?

*Edit* Damn didnt even see your post until after i posted this.

Epsilon

Shaun
Yeah I'm pretty selfish with my skooma and tree sap lol.

my cheap ass would've given them some random potion i made from my chemical life and tell them its an alcoholic drink. Plus lydia may get jelous and kick their asses

Seager1991

Novice Mage
well with my mage she was a good tank, now that im making a pally ill probly have someone else. Lydia is pretty damn good though

Im working on a brenton mage now. If the level cap is 81 on the 360 Im doing Smithing Enchanting and Destruction possibly a little bit in restoration and conjuration if I have points

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Wow I have had so many and I'm drawing a blank but one moment that comes to mind. I was in the middle of a ancient dragon fight on the top of one of the mountains, but the dragon flew right over the top of me and I sent it the finishing blow with a arrow into the chest.the dragon flew out and away then started coming back at me, but looked a little different then realized it was gonna crash and I was right in the path before I could react the dragon hit the side of the mountain (I was on the edge looking out) and buried through the mountain under my feet causing me to kinda bounce up in the air abit. In the aftermath I never found the dragons body nor received his soul. Just left me standing there like Wtf....

Azriel

i have random stuff falling from the sky outside of the dark brotherhood sanctuary every time i fast travel there. i have had a dead hunter a dead elk a dead horse and a naked dead farmer.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Oh, forgot to mention Alchemy before restoration and conjuration.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
i have random stuff falling from the sky outside of the dark brotherhood sanctuary every time i fast travel there. i have had a dead hunter a dead elk a dead horse and a naked dead farmer.

Wait...what? Just falling outta the sky or did they just appear there?

Epsilon

Shaun
Im working on a brenton mage now. If the level cap is 81 on the 360 Im doing Smithing Enchanting and Destruction possibly a little bit in restoration and conjuration if I have points

i kinda messed my mage up, but their fun. Conjuration is really fun and destro can be fun. But now im re-rolling to a paladin/cleric type class now i think i will have more success with that. We got a but off topic lol

Seager1991

Novice Mage

Seager1991

Novice Mage
i kinda messed my mage up, but their fun. Conjuration is really fun and destro can be fun. But now im re-rolling to a paladin/cleric type class now i think i will have more success with that. We got a but off topic lol

Lol just so we can stay on topic in the thread private message me please id like to talk to you about class's you seem like you know a good bit about skyrim

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts