Best Weapons and Armor for Assassin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
? If im upgrading weapons /armor can I stack multiple black smith potions? Instead if just 1 that's 30% better smithing drink like 3to to make it 90% ?

No, smithing potions don't stack.

Not that it matters with the insane amount of exploits this game has. I managed to smith an iron sword with a 7 digit damage figure, create a leather helmet that smashes through the 80% armour cap (again i'm talking a rating of a few million) and enchant items that gave me almost unlimited carrying capacity, stamina, magika etc. Also managed to have unlimited shouting ability, so I can now whirlwind sprint everywhere, freeze anyone at any time etc.

Totally breaks the game once you know how to do (works on xbox360 consoles as of 1.3, probably on ps3 as well, and probably PC) it and can be done at a very early level without any skill at 100, so I use this as my 'mess about' save (and it is an exploit rather than a glitch or hack). My proper character is totally legit, and is actually much more fun.

Trust me when I say that it breaks the game completely, and while it's fun being able to kill a dragon with just one punch to the face (fortify unarmed @ 454,716%), it gets real old real quick.

Sorry for the OT part there.

But on topic, it was also possible for me to put sneak and lockpicking well (well WELL) over 100% meaning i could open any lock from any position, and could never be seen in sneak while i was in front of them jabbing them in the face with a massive hammer. Sigh, I hope it's fixed in 1.4 to take away the temptation to do it!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Hold on, though. In order to get the Ebony or Daedric bow for assassins, does that mean you'd have to spend perks in heavy armour smithing tree?

Skarv

Hi which weapons should I use? I don't know if bows or daggers. Since I don't know I haven't put any perks into archery or one handed. Oh yeah I am making an Assassin/Thief

Verac

Hi which weapons should I use? I don't know if bows or daggers. Since I don't know I haven't put any perks into archery or one handed. Oh yeah I am making an Assassin/Thief
Dagger for sure, and get the perk for it, get that and the dark brotherhood armor and youl be one shotting people from the shadows. archery is nice to. since theres a perk for sneak attack bonus most thief skills suck.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

I usually just stick to dual wielding two blades. So, one-handed and I always use archery for an Assassin. I like to snipe you see. So, one-handed, archery, and sneak. I worry about those skill trees, and my assassin becomes a force to be reckoned with.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts