Xbox One Best way to lvl up blacksmithing skill?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Wandering Khajiit

Lvl 27 Nightingale
I know the iron dagger exploit was the best, but that was patched forever ago. I need to level it up that way I can 1. Lvl up my main 2. Improve my sword 3. Make dragonbone armor.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think besides training with a trainer and save scumming your pickpocketing attempts.

You can upgrade any and all loot you get before you sell it. Forge whatever and upgrade it. There are the skill books and a quest or two that gives you levels.

Without the exploit just go out of your way to keep farming xp in the skill.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
The easiest way is to smith the most expensive items you can. Start by making jewelry. You can get the transmute ore spell relatively early in the game, which allows you to turn Iron ingots into Silver, and then Gold. Which allows you to make a bunch of silver and gold necklaces. Save all the gemstones you find and loot as well, to put into the jewelry you make. Jewelry aren’t the only expensive items you can craft; banded iron armor, and other chest peices tend to be fairly high priced as well. The more perks you have unlocked, the more options you have.

Outside of crafting the expensive stuff, your best bet would be keeping all the furs and ores you have and storing them away until you can use them, and seeking out Smithing Teachers.

The Wandering Khajiit

Lvl 27 Nightingale
:)Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts