• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
Unrelenting Force works really well in most situations imo. Staggers the opponent so you'll have time to heal or you just blow them over a ledge. I wish it existed in real life too. Imagine the possibilities...

Waffles

I like Aura Whisper and Become Ethereal. Aura Whisper so that you can see where everyone is and Become Ethereal because you can use it and jump off cliffs without taking damage to get to places quickly.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Aura Whisper is the best IMO, it's great to know where the enemies are, esp if you like to sneak around and take them out stealthily.

Ironclad

I like Aura Whisper and Become Ethereal. Aura Whisper so that you can see where everyone is and Become Ethereal because you can use it and jump off cliffs without taking damage to get to places quickly.

This.
Aura Whisper has major advantages, it helps your sneaking, it allows the weaker mage to prep an appropriate spell, ready poisons etc etc
B. Ethereal is my no.2, I have this set for outdoors travel as I try and avoid fast travelling now, but don't want to hang around. Combined with my +40% stamina recharge ring there ain't no stopping me.
My other favourite is the speedy weapons shout, forget it's name atm. I can cut through anything with this.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
the speedy weapons one is good, but I've never used it lol!

Waffles

This.
Aura Whisper has major advantages, it helps your sneaking, it allows the weaker mage to prep an appropriate spell, ready poisons etc etc
B. Ethereal is my no.2, I have this set for outdoors travel as I try and avoid fast travelling now, but don't want to hang around. Combined with my +40% stamina recharge ring there ain't no stopping me.
My other favourite is the speedy weapons shout, forget it's name atm. I can cut through anything with this.
Ha. Yeah the "speedy weapons shout" is my number 3. its like a weaponised blender

Ironclad

Correct. You can forget your fancy magic swords, gimme a wooden spatula, add Elemental Fury, and watch me rock, baby! :cool:
Oooh yeeh..

Think 2-H is slow? Thunk again. It also recharges very fast.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I'd like to put in a vote for Storm Call. There's nothing like calling the elements to your aid. Of course, as a downside, you now have to fight in the rain, too. Best part? When the lightning only hits your enemies. Helps soften 'em up for the finishing touch. ;)

Worst part? Can't use it inside a building, dungeon, cave, etc. Which is totally missing the point, imo. Can you imagine the props coming your way when a Force 8 gale (with lightning) starts drenching Dragonsreach?!

Your character would be like: That's right, muthaf******! Bow down to The Mastah! :D

'Course, now I'd probably have to swim outta the cave instead of walking out of the cave. :sadface:

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Unrelenting Force is the most useful shout, back pedalling through a narrow pass or archway waiting till your foes come through and then... FUS RO DAH!!!!, watch 'em fly. That's gotten me out of a nasty few situations.

Fire Breath is invaluable for setting off oil puddle traps in Draugr dens

Ice Form, great for stopping Ice trolls or Giants in their tracks allowing you to get a few power hits in. Not so useful in later levels but fun all the same

Dragonrend, I don't use archery on my main character, so Dragonrend is essential to me. I used Storm Call but the cool down is waaaay too long. Dragonrend has the quickest cooldown of them all.

Lastly, Throw Voice just for the funny plops you hear... "Hey Skeever Breath!" Hahahah ;)

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I use the disarm shout and why because it helps you feel more better battles person like no one can stab you with a blade.

Rakmon

Protip for fighting Dragons: Always always use Clear Skies. If you use the first word only, it'll stagger the Dragon (This also works with Mammoths btw) at it recharges very fast. Use an Amulet of Talos and the recharge is basically instantaneous, allowing you to spam staggers of Dragons whilst you can start cutting them up.

Mahone

no the best is storm call i think but it takes forever to recharge. But don't use it near a city or else you get bounty lol.

My favorite is Storm Call. you can shout, then run in a circle and watch all of your foes get electrocuted to death. I would have to say my second favorite is Marked for Death. That definitely helps in all situations.

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
On bandit camps or things of that nature outside, Call Dragon. He doesn't die. I used him in all the missions for the Civil War, and I just walked around watching everyone fight. He is awesome.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
On bandit camps or things of that nature outside, Call Dragon. He doesn't die. I used him in all the missions for the Civil War, and I just walked around watching everyone fight. He is awesome.

Never thought of that, Kruise. Thanks, man. I always used Call Dragon when I was having a hard-ass time with another:pinkdragon: dragon. :bluedragon:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts