PS3 Best place to sell items?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nordic

I've been mainly selling my items to shops in Whiterun and my spouse, but they run out of money very quick. And I have some weapons worth 1000+ and a LOT of Dragon bone/scale. Any town or person who has a lot of money, that I can sell this stuff to? Thanks!

Forumate

The Blacksmith in whiterun allways seemed to have the most gold in my game. That is where I sell all the fancy weapons. Windhelm has 3 stores and a blacksmith and is where I do most of my selling now adays.

MrCostari

Sell your dragon bones and scales to a general store. Like Belethors general goods or the Riverwood trader.

I have this for PS3 too but it won't matter - sell your stuff at the Theives Guild when you become a member, they accept stolen and legitimatley obtained iteams. :)

OutKast

the short answer is, the VAST majority of traders have 1000 gold or less. BUT....

i usually sell most of my unwanted gear to the blacksmith in Whiterun. you can initiate a conversation with the woman outside smithing, and ask what she has for sale. Generally she has around 800-900 gold and a bunch of smithing materials. Buy a bunch of good ingots from her (malachite, dwarven, orc, ebony, etc) which increases her gold count. Then sell her whatever you want.

Next, walk inside the shop and deal with her father. He generally has about 1100-1200 gold. Repeat. These two will only buy armor/weapons/smithing items, so save your misc stuff for.....

Then walk down to Belathor's general goods. He has 700-800 gold. Sell him misc junk that you've collected such as skill books, pelts, unused potions, jewels, etc.

Lastly, go to Dragonsreach and speak to the wizard. You can sell him enchanted jewelry, scrolls, staffs, and soul gems (although i would only recommend selling the enchanted jewelry...the rest of the stuff i use). He usually carries around 600 gold.

All in all, you can probably sell about 4000-5000 worth of stuff off one trip. This is assuming you bought stuff from the vendors too, to increase their gold count. Also, its assuming you dont use the investor perk that allows the vendors to have more gold.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts