Best one handed weapon?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeff31

Premium Member
I think the deadric mace is the best weapon be far with the right perks and enchants it goes above 500 damamnge.

Thomas Janes

hey just found a really sweet potion for my archer, figured ur archer could use it too, with full 4-piece enchanted +create potion gear on, it makes a sweet anti dragon potion.

Potion of Fortify Marksman (Bows do 130% more damage for 60 seconds. Resist 97% of fire damage for 60 seconds)

mats ive used is:
1. Elves Ear, Mudcrab Chitin, Spider Egg
2. Elves Ear, Mudcrab Chitin, Juniper Berries

Jeff31

Premium Member
well my bows dose 529 damange allready but that sounds like a good potion

Straumgald

well my bows dose 529 damange allready but that sounds like a good potion
Really anything can be brought up to those damage levels, I think it ruins the fun a little when everything is a one hit. I like using fortify potions and poisons to take down tougher enemies.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Er, the question is irrelevant, really there are several one-handed weapons that can deliver once improved at a smithy, once your skill level is high enough the difference between good weapons is negligible.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
On the PC, after selecting the item, enchantments and soul to bind the enchantment you press the "F" key.

Straumgald

Renaming is in done right through the enchanting table on all platforms. Should be an option right next to craft.

Straumgald

ive never seen it on the 360?
I play on 360, its there for sure. You need all materials selected first, you can only rename before you craft. I have many fully enchanted 'Silver Ring'. Its a pain looking through each one to figure which has the stats I want!

Jeff31

Premium Member
I play on 360, its there for sure. You need all materials selected first, you can only rename before you craft. I have many fully enchanted 'Silver Ring'. Its a pain looking through each one to figure which has the stats I want!

Ok thanks ill take a look the next time I make a new enchant.

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
i have to say,i feel ashamed just looking at the damage on those weapons.i can only wish for a weapon that does 300 damage.the highest damage on a weapon i have is around 37.fair enuff,im only a level 15.but it would be nice.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
i have to say,i feel ashamed just looking at the damage on those weapons.i can only wish for a weapon that does 300 damage.the highest damage on a weapon i have is around 37.fair enuff,im only a level 15.but it would be nice.
You have nothing to be ashamed about. The fact of the matter is I don't even use that build for my character. It's from a side save for testing game mechanics

The build I actually play with has Chillrend at 266 damage and on top of that, since I'm playing on Master Difficuty, it's actually only doing 133 damage on a regular attack. That's pretty much all the damage you need to be able to handle the entire game if your damage resistances are capped, and having a weapon that did over 300 damage on Adept would suck out most of the enjoyment of the game for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts