best NPC ever in skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
The blades are idiots. do they think that you would trust their order, they would be useless in protecting you just like the blades of the 3rd era were useless at protecting Uriel Septim VII
against the mythic dawn!

Chadonraz

I almost said "my character", but then I saw it had "NPC" in the thread title.

Hmm... for some reason I really like General Tullius' character. His personality, dialogue (if you do "Season Unending" and/or the Civil War, on either side) and voice are all great. He also looks like an experienced soldier, and seems like a good leader. I can't really find anything negative to say about him, either.
So I'm gonna say General Tullius. :)

Rimfaxe96

Dovahkiin is the most awesome in Skyrim, hands down for good.

But to be honest there are plenty of characters in the game I could read an entire biography of.
Too bad Bethesda is lazy when it comes to writing character stories somewhere (I'd buy anything from Skyrim when it comes to books) so I can only assume or at best try to get more info out of characters who follow said NPC. ><

ShadowHunter

I like Serana, she has personality and is different than a regular follower in terms of dialogue and she is very strong in battle too

Veezara is cool too, I was pissed at the end of the DB questline on the console version, but I can make a copy of Veezara on the PC version :D

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Nazeem.

Dovahkiina

Perfectly Imperfect
Marcurio is the best by far, he's an Imperial Destruction Mage. He rarely gets in my way, has a high level of Mage-skills, so much so that he often Zaps the most powerful foes to Oblivion AND he has a funny sense of humor. per uesp wiki Skyrim, "Marcurio is the only hireling available in the base game who will use Destruction magic against enemies. He will also use magical staves." I've traveled with a few (Lydia, Faendal, Stenvar, J'zargo, Cicero, Janessa, Onmund maybe some others) Marcurio with Barbas has been the best for defeating the strongest. Barbas gets in the way a lot, but he's awesome at distracting and weakening foes for my final kill and he kills those pesky skeletons in one swoop.

hershangames

Probably Nazir from the dark brotherhood. He's really friendly, tells good jokes and yet, just a look at him is enough to know he's lethal.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Obi

Paarthurnax, if you can count him, because he teaches you the fire breath shout

hershangames

Well, you don't actually need him to learn the fire breath, I found it on some nord ruina

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Nazeem's wife. As annoying as he is, and let's face it, most of us here would agree with that statement. Well, obviously not Chowder138, but anyway. She stayed loyal to his dead ass, always spitting out some hate whenever we passed each other in Whiterun. I do salute loyalty. :beermug:

Reaper87

吉光
Heimskr. Need I say more? :p

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
That tamed goat in Falkreath is probably my favorite. It's so funny when you smash a hammer in his face, cause he always looks directly in my eyes just before it hits, so his head goes up, we have half a heartbeat of intimacy, and then the hammer smashes his head back down. I reloaded two dozen times in a row to relive that intimate moment...

Dar

Kharjo is definitely my favorite follower, but that guy with the skeever army under the Honningbrew Meadery has always interested me. For example, how did he ascend the ranks of the giant rat hierarchy? So many mysteries.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts