best NPC ever in skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sjipkip

when wandering skyrim you find lots of NPC.
and i was just wondering if there people out there whith favorite: dragons NPC stuff like that lemme know if you got somthing

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
Probably Rune in the thieves guild. I wish they'd put in a side quest where you can investigate his past and discover his name, he's so lovely he deserves to know about where he came from.

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
Belethor

Kal

Owner - The Tamriel Traveler
Probably Rune in the thieves guild. I wish they'd put in a side quest where you can investigate his past and discover his name, he's so lovely he deserves to know about where he came from.
Same with Sapphire. I really like her story.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
Same with Sapphire. I really like her story.

It may just be because I really like the thieves guild, but I wish we'd been able to explore all their stories a bit more. What is Sapphire's real name? Where did Rune come from? What's really going on between Vex and Delvin? And what the hell is a scot doing in Skyrim?

Kal

Owner - The Tamriel Traveler
It may just be because I really like the thieves guild, but I wish we'd been able to explore all their stories a bit more. What is Sapphire's real name? Where did Rune come from? What's really going on between Vex and Delvin? And what the hell is a scot doing in Skyrim?
Is it just me? Or does this open up some creative opportunities for us to maybe tell their stories? :D Anyone interested?

AS88

Staff member
Filnjar of Shor's Stone. So much so, I've made him the father of Thomir, my true Dragonborn :)

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
My favourite would have to be Hadvar from the Imperial Legions quests. Even though he has limited dialogue he still comes as an honest and caring person.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
My favorites are Serana, Mjoll the Lioness, Karliah, and Onmund. Also, Sheogorath - he's so delightfully insane :D

BlazeGlory

M'aiq The Liar is hands down the best NPC

"Too much magic can be dangerous. M'aiq once had two spells and burned his sweetroll."

Stone

Retired Moderator
My favorites are Serana, Mjoll the Lioness, Karliah, and Onmund. Also, Sheogorath - he's so delightfully insane :D

Serana is definitely my favorite. She looks awesome. My character is a Vampire Lord too, so she works well as a companion.

aryan

LOTS OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SAPPHIRE. AND WANTING TO know HER PAST.
SPOILER:
YOU KNOW IT TELLS YOU ABOUT HER PAST IN DRAGNBORN DLC RIgHT
how delvins her uncle,and i think her name . i dont realy remember i have bad memory

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts