• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BR1LL DYL 771

The Destroyer
I've been playing with Hearth fire a lot recently and I'm on too my last house and I wanted to build something for a warrior. I was thinking about having an Armoury, Trophy Room and a extra bedroom wing. What do you guys think ???

sticky runes

An armory is pretty essential to a warrior. The alternatives to a trophy room is a store room, which is boring, or an alchemy tower, which is handy, but you already get an alchemy lab in your main hall, so no need to go overkill unless you are playing an alchemist. Similar with the West wing - Enchanting lab is not necessary unless you are a pure sorcerer, and greenhouse is for alchemy enthusiasts or people who like cooking vegetables or simply want a bit of greenery and wildlife in their home.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
On my warriors, I always had an armory for all of my retired weapons and Armor sets. I could never bring myself to sell the stuff. For example When I was ready to upgrade from my Ancient Nordic Great Sword which had slain Alduin as well as other things, I couldn't just part with it. All armor and weapons used by me have a story behind it and they are my treasures.

Atz

On my warriors, I always had an armory for all of my retired weapons and Armor sets. I could never bring myself to sell the stuff. For example When I was ready to upgrade from my Ancient Nordic Great Sword which had slain Alduin as well as other things, I couldn't just part with it. All armor and weapons used by me have a story behind it and they are my treasures.

I was wondering what platform do you have ? I run X-Box . The more items in my houses the slower and more error prone my game get's . So I really have to sell most my weapons / armor Etc . I clean my saves on Reg basis and turn off saves on the Travel . K Tks Wanderer . :)

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I do a bit of both PC and Console, more PC than console as of lately, but I never had any problems when I played on X box with error's or anything of that sort.

Adam Warlock

Depends on location.
Definitely armory and trophy room .
drawback with these is no outward exit or elevated outside area to scan the estate and beyond.
I like the bedroom wing w/deck at Lakeview and Windstad but the enchanting tower gives the best view at Heljarchen

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts