Best dual enchantments for warrior armor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
1H, or 2H? Any Archery? Magic? Block, or Dual Wield? Other than Fortify Weapon Skills, I like Health, Rgeneration, and Recover Stamina. Also, Magick Resistance is handy if you don't have it from other sources.

Helmet: Rather limited in availible effect, unless you're using some Magick. Fortify Archery is about the best for a Warrior.
Body: Health/Regen, or Recover Stamina. Probably Regenerate Health, and Recover Stamina, since you'll be armored.
Gauntlets: Weapon Skills. 1/2 handed, and Archery.
Boots: 1Handed, or 2 handed. Stamina regeneration.
Necklace: Amulet of Talos.
Ring: Regen health, and Archery, or a hand weapon.

This is fairly close to a template for my warcrafter, though he also has a set of Smithing clothes (Blacksmith's apron.)

Mwhals

Archery, 1H, block, dual wielding if not using shield, 60/40 ratio on health/stamina with zero on magica.

I know from my other Mage character that 100% cost reduction on destruction keeps enchanted weapons from needing recharged. 100% cost reduction on restoration would eliminate need for some restoration perks.

Heavy armor will be at max cap without need of enchantments.

I will have lite clothing on the side with the smithing and alchemy fortifying.

Water breathing will be on a separate piece of clothing.

ShadowGambit

Stamina and health regen on the cuirass.

But you can put Absorb Stamina and absorb Health on the weapon also.

Gloves: Archery and One Handed.

Boots: 1 handed, Stamina

Helmet: Archery and Waterbreathing (nothing better)

Shield: Block + resist Magic

Ring: Resist Magic + 1 handed

Necklace: 1 handed + Archery

Archery, 1H, block, dual wielding if not using shield, 60/40 ratio on health/stamina with zero on magica. Heavy armor will be at max cap without need of enchantments.
In that case, you best helmet would be Rahgot (70 Stamina, so you can put more in Health) or Otar (30 Resist Element to stack with the Elemental Protection Perk up to 80%) Even with capped armor, you still need Magic Resistance. Resist Elements isn't exactly the same, but works identically. Either Dragon Preist Mask is better than anything you could make yourself.

Mwhals

Only problem is I can't wear the dragon mask with a helmet that would be dual enchanted.

Only problem is I can't wear the dragon mask with a helmet that would be dual enchanted.
No, the only problem is that there's no 2 enchantments for a warrior that goes on a helmet. You've got Fortify Alchemy, Archery, Magicka, Majicka Regen, Magic School, or Waterbreathing. Or either of the Preenchanted DPMs I listed, one is triple enchanted, and the other enchanted with double the ammount if Stamina you could manage on your own.

Mwhals

I just found out that dragon priests mask can be upgraded (with appropriate perks) and they have the same base armor rating as daedric helmets. Definitely a good option.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
On the chest piece I use Fortify Health and Stamina. 72 extra points in each is better IMO than regeneration of 0.67% of your total health and 1.4% of your total stamina per second in combat. You can get better stamina regeneration by consuming a few Vegetable Soups, or Venison Stews, and if you're on a PC you can use the CK to fix the bugged health regeneration for them to get better health regeneration as well. (I also almost always use light armor so I'm getting the benefit of the Wind Walker stamina regeneration perk anyway.)

On the chest piece I use Fortify Health and Stamina. 72 extra points in each is better IMO than regeneration of 0.67% of your total health and 1.4% of your total stamina per second in combat. You can get better stamina regeneration by consuming a few Vegetable Soups, or Venison Stews, and if you're on a PC you can use the CK to fix the bugged health regeneration for them to get better health regeneration as well. (I also almost always use light armor so I'm getting the benefit of the Wind Walker stamina regeneration perk anyway.)
Well, it depends on what you use your stamina for, how, and how often. For a standing power attack, you just need 1, and so a trickle of regen will be enough to do them occasionally, if not spam them constantly. Same with Bashing, which is effective if you block, bash, slash, and block again. By the time you've finished 1 iteration, you've recovered enough for another bash before your opponent recovers from the stun. That's also why I stacked so many instances of it (up to 4 in one build) so where 1.4% isn't significant, 5.6 is for the purposes of sustaining such a tactic. However, I completely abandoned this for the Drainheart Sword, which recovers it on strike in a dual wield (with a more effective primary weapon.)

OTOH, my main tactic is Critical Charge, which is stamina intensive, but requires a while to line up. During which, you can recover a lot of stamina with a little regeneration. Of course, that's often a lead up to Hack&Bash to take advantage of the stagger, only in a duel. (Can't be sustained reliably against multiple opponents, when the hit&run tactics would be more advisable.) A nice thing about enchanted Stamina Recovery is it keeps working even while expending Stamina, unlike Magicka Regeneration, so the constant effect really stacks up.

Stewing is another option, but it requires preperation, and runs out eventually like Achemy unless you're carrying around a bunch of pre-made stews. It can also run out mid-combat, assuming you don't count to 700 every time you dose yourself, or set up timers to warn you. If you depend on them to run you primary battle tactics, this can get you killed, or at least force you to stop in the middle of a fight, and re-up (Fortunately from the safety of the Inventory menu.)

And lastly, SR is availible in slightly different slots than HR, one of which he had maxed out in the OP. For the slots he had availible, SR might be a viable fit, depending on how he uses it. The choice is, of course, up to him...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts