1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Best Dawnguard follower?

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by Neriad13, Aug 28, 2012.

?

Who's the best?

1. Durak

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Celann

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Agmaer

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Beleval

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Ingjard

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Neriad13

Neriad13 Premium Member

Excluding Serana, who's your favorite Dawnguard follower?

My money's on Celann - he's a glorious tank. Deck him out in full heavy Dawnguard armor, hand him a shield and an axe and let him go. I've hardly ever seen him stagger and have witnessed him taking down many different vampires with ease. He's not a bad shot either - giving him a crossbow and a supply of bolts will definitely yield results. There's also something implicitly trustworthy and genuine about him. It's very nice knowing that you have a vampire-slaying veteran on your side.

Durak is a fairly good sniper too and I've found that he doesn't get in the way terribly much or get hurt often. Having an old Orc Oblivion-bent on avenging the deaths of his wives with you is a great confidence booster as well.

Ingjard is an all right tank in the right type of armor with a pretty good two-handed skill. It's also amusing when she gets bored and hums a song.

Beleval is awful. Her best skills are two-handed and light armor, which do not mix well at all. She gets staggered all the time and hardly does anything useful. It baffles me immensely that she's a Bosmer with virtually no skill in marksmanship.

Agmaer has just about the same skill set as Beleval and the same problems. If he was good with a crossbow, he'd be useful. But, it appears that all that practice with Isran was for naught.