• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Boyd

Article Writah
For this tutorial, I'm going to put in 4 steps.

1. Gear and requirments
2. Pressure
3. Assassinating

1. You will need to have
==================================================
1. All of the sneak perks, and 100 archery with Eagle Eye perk and The archery damage bonus.
2. Ancient shrouded armor with shrouded gloves and shrouded cowl.
3. Daedric bow or Nightingale Bow
4. Daedric arrows or Ebony arrows

2. The following is showing you that you need pressure, here's tips how to get it.
1. Act like this is going on youtube, make it like your filming. If your filming, you'll surprisingly do even better then pretending you are.
2. Make it like you're about to get caught. You may get caught, but make it like it's the end of the game.
3. Hot girl watching, impress them.
4. Bigger brother watching. (Sisters don't care)

3. Assassinating!
I suggest places to assassinate people is Marcarth, Riverwood, Dawnstar, and Solitude.

Hide in places like behind the bushes or up on top of a hill a couple hundred feat away from the place.

Crouch down and go to first person mode. Pull your bow back while holding block button for you to go into slow motion. Aim infront of the guy buy a foot if he's walking. If he's standing still aim a little below his chest, and then release fire!

BOOM HEADSHOT!

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
You dont need any of that gear to assasinate people and assasination is not just murdering random people.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
You dont need any of that gear to assasinate people and assasination is not just murdering random people.
The guide was posted to give the best gear for ranged assassination. And in a sense assassinations in Skyrim can be killing innocents for practice or if it just suits yo

TheListener

Dark Brotherhood Assassin.
Thats just murder.

SquirrelHunter

Fun fact... Equip the Ancient Shrouded Cowl with Krosis mask for BEAST bow damage. They can both be equiped at the same time. Nice little bug, for huge bow damage

Boyd

Article Writah
Fun fact... Equip the Ancient Shrouded Cowl with Krosis mask for BEAST bow damage. They can both be equiped at the same time. Nice little bug, for huge bow damage
Yeah, but doesn't it cause the game to crash. Everytime I wore hooded stuff then put on a mask my game would freeze up 30 minutes later.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts