Best Armor in Skyrim ???????????

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
These are my favorites.
Skyrim_Daedric_Armour%5B1%5D.jpg

3255788-1323816277.jpg

HAHA
Why the haha? I dont get it.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
While my preferred will always be Nightingale, with some changes (better helmet, gauntlets with archery enchantment on them) I made my very first full set of Daedric armour the other night. All enhanced to Legendary, and this is what I did to it.
Helmet - Bows do 32% more damage
Armour - 40 points health
Gauntlets - bows to 32% more damage
Boots - 40% fire resist
also wear a ring of eminent archery

So I grabbed my own Daedric bow of Soul Capture and thumped around skyrim for a while, looking badass. It was fun.

BigBad

Person of Interest
I almost always go with heavy armor over light, and I'd rank them thus:

1. Dragonbone Armor: To me, this is the iconic Dragonborn armor. Forget the iron helmet and studded armor, this is the unique armor set that nobody else in Skyrim wears. Personally forged and enchanted by the Dragonborn himself, it grants him instant recognition in a crowd.

2. Ebony Armor: Ebony armor has a sleek and classic look, very 'knights in shining armor' with the bonus cool factor of being ominously black and having a face-concealing helmet that still looks decent.

3. Wolf Armor: This is another classic set, managing to look both badass and low-key at the same time. The wolf motif carries a special significance to werewolf characters, and it signifies membership in one of the most highly regarded factions in the game.

4. Heavy Dawnguard Armor: I've always liked the Dawnguard armor. It's not flashy, but it's different enough from the base-game armors that it stands out. It's clean and distinctive. The helmet is sort of goofy looking and doesn't really match the rest of the armor, but the shield design is one of the absolute best. A complete set of Dawnguard armor with shield and the Dawnbreaker sword, and you'll be a vampire's worst nightmare.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts