Beserker guidance for a newb

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ziek2517

First off all i want to say im new to rpg elements and i need a guide/help to build an orc beserker dual wielding pls b very indepth. Also should i go light or heavy armor? And do u get lower speech with npc's since u r an orc? Thanks for the help

Jei El

We will be avenged.
With dual-wielding you need the element of defence lost by not using a shield, so go for heavy armor.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Work on Heavy Armor, One handed weaponry, and Smithing. These can help not only make your own armor, enhance them, enhance the weapons, but also Dual wielding is backed up by perks. Maybe work a bit on your Archery so you can start off dealing some damage before you or they get to one another but that's up to you. You will need to worry about giants and will be having to heal up a lot while fighting dragons if you focus ENTIRELY on one handed and heavy armor. If you ever come across anything to resist magic, I strongly suggest to disenchant and enchant all of the appropriate gear.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Swords: Least damage of all. But fast.
Maces: Medium Damage. Kinda fast.
Axes: Large damage: Slow.

lvillefan

Swords: Least damage of all. But fast.
Maces: Medium Damage. Kinda fast.
Axes: Large damage: Slow.

Incorrect. Maces are the heavy hitters, and the slowest one handed weapon.

I love my mace and board build, But if you are going for a dual wield build, Swords for sure!

Swords are fast, and the damage factor doesnt matter when you stack the dual savagery perk with say elemental fury shout. You will putting folks down with extreme haste.

I also wanna chime in on the armor factor. I would suggest light armor for this build as it fits the lore and you will be much quicker on your feet. Move in lay down the hurt, move out, repeat.

These are only opinions obviously, do what you want and experiment a bit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts