• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm kinda new on here and this is my first class build and thread post in general but i see myself as a seasoned skyrim player anyway so TO THE BUILD !!!!!!!

RACE : Orc

ARMOR : Heavy

WEAPONS : Two Handed

MAJOR SKILLS : Heavy Armor

Two Handed

ALteration

MINOR SKILLS : Restoration

Alchemy

Early in the game this build can be challenging but late game i use dragonhide along with berserker rage to do double damage and take almost none and put a ritual restoration circle on the ground to be constantly healing at the same time

ShadowGambit

With Heavy Armor you won't really need Dragon Hide.

There is a cap of 567 armor rating, which will take away 80% of the physical damage taken. Going over that cap is worthless.

if you are taking nearly no damage, or very little, just get some Health Regen enchantment, so you won't even need restoration. With that you can move around, when with the ritual you are stuck in one place.

Also, take Stamina Regen enchantment though. you will be power attack quite often and use a lot of stamina.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
I played a very effective Orc tank but with sword n board.

Race: Orc
1:1 health stamina ratio (no mage)
Major skills: One handed, heavy armor, block
Minor skills: smithing, archery, speech

Always wearing the best heavy armor I could find and would temper it because my Orc was a master smith. Weapons were axes and bows for dragons or other range targets.

Typical battle: When I saw an enemy I would raise my shield and hold fast while the enemy charged, they would then bounce off my shield and heavy armor then i would follow up with one or two strong shield bashs to the jaw and then would finish them off with the axe.

This build really made me feel invincible, when they actually did get by my shield I had plenty of health and armor to back it up. If you face a boss or are overwhelmed then just use the best racial power in the game and kill all!

This build really makes u raise the difficulty for a challenge (i did it on expert) but is such a fun style! Highly recommended for a warrior class

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts