• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So I am up to calling Odahviing in the main quest. My question is, when is the best time to start the Dragonborn DLC? After you defeat Alduin once and for all..... or, are there any benefits to starting the Dragonborn DLC now, before I go any further with the main skyrim quest? This is not my first time through the game but first time with the DLC. I have completed Dawnguard as well.
Opinions? and please if you can, no spoilers:)

So I am up to calling Odahviing in the main quest. My question is, when is the best time to start the Dragonborn DLC? After you defeat Alduin once and for all..... or, are there any benefits to starting the Dragonborn DLC now, before I go any further with the main skyrim quest? This is not my first time through the game but first time with the DLC. I have completed Dawnguard as well.

Hmmmm ....What lvl are you at this time Kit ?? If yer I think ( I could be wrong here ) around lvl 35 go ahead and start . But I im not sure. I just started the D.B. Quest and i'm lvl 56 , so far I been 1 shot everything with Dragon Bow , and melee weapons too. I think my game lvl is on too easy setting , I'm gonna have to check.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Hmmmm ....What lvl are at this time Kit ?? If yer I think ( I could be wrong here ) around lvl 35 go ahead and start . But I im not sure. I just started the D.B. Quest and i'm lvl 56 , so far I been 1 shot everything with Dragon Bow , and melee weapons too. I think my game lvl is on too easy setting , I'm gonna have to check.

Hi Remi :) I'm level 40. Very high archery and sneak skills, High light armour stats, working on magica (destruction only at 44 ATM). Have enhanced crossbow with exploding bolts, Auriels bow with lots of sunhallowed arrows, and nightingale sword. Oh and I am on Expert setting.

Hmmmm ....What lvl are at this time Kit ?? If yer I think ( I could be wrong here ) around lvl 35 go ahead and start . But I im not sure. I just started the D.B. Quest and i'm lvl 56 , so far I been 1 shot everything with Dragon Bow , and melee weapons too. I think my game lvl is on too easy setting , I'm gonna have to check.

Hi Remi :) I'm level 40. Very high archery and sneak skills, High light armour stats, working on magica (destruction only at 44 ATM). Have enhanced crossbow with exploding bolts, Auriels bow with lots of sunhallowed arrows, and nightingale sword. Oh and I am on Expert setting.

WoW yer geared really good . Your good to go Kit :cool:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

WoW yer geared really good . Your good to go Kit :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts