1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Bend will shout

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Bluebaron, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Bluebaron

Bluebaron Member

I am having no luck getting this shout to work at all in dragon born . I have accquired all the black books gotten all the knowledge from them , unlocked all 3 words of the bend will shout . I even tried using this shout outside on other dragons that attack me traveling thorough solstheim . No luck it will not work I can not even tame the dragon to take me to fight miraak . Is anybody else having issues with this shout not working it is quite frustrating for me siince I put so many hours into this game .I even went back to a previous save before you get the final word for bend will at the wall before you tame the dragon . Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated .
  2. Saozig

Saozig Hippy

The dragon has to be weakened, apparently, before it will submit to the shout--attack it a few times, lower its health a bit and then use the Shout.

I had the same problem but then I attacked it a couple times and used the Shout. Worked perfectly then.
  3. Bluebaron

Bluebaron Member

I tried your advice and it worked thanks for the help now I can continue on with dragonborn .Many thanks once again the help was greatly appreciated .