• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

I am having no luck getting this shout to work at all in dragon born . I have accquired all the black books gotten all the knowledge from them , unlocked all 3 words of the bend will shout . I even tried using this shout outside on other dragons that attack me traveling thorough solstheim . No luck it will not work I can not even tame the dragon to take me to fight miraak . Is anybody else having issues with this shout not working it is quite frustrating for me siince I put so many hours into this game .I even went back to a previous save before you get the final word for bend will at the wall before you tame the dragon . Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated .

Saozig

Hippy
The dragon has to be weakened, apparently, before it will submit to the shout--attack it a few times, lower its health a bit and then use the Shout.

I had the same problem but then I attacked it a couple times and used the Shout. Worked perfectly then.

Bluebaron

I tried your advice and it worked thanks for the help now I can continue on with dragonborn .Many thanks once again the help was greatly appreciated .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts