Beginning character build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lost

Olemay beginning to take form in Elder Scrolls V
I am looking at beginning Skyrim once again, it is a pretty simple character, everyone plays differently as any good game goes. I will most likely stick with alchemy, as that keeps me in-line. I am pretty much a hirochian, don't know where that came from, but sounds good. Honestly, I feel as if Atmora is a distant land I once either grew up in, or the land of High Rock, it is hard to remember whether I once was a kitty or reptile, the lands are beautiful, you really find out what kind of character you are once you play your game. Skyrim is for everyone, just certain points, parents need to be aware what happened to me earlier and Skyrim is the reason I missed homework or rather would say the dog ate the homework. Bascially Skyrim will be part of my homework as the music will slowly be intregrated into the game as said before. I would like Malukha to perform some; however I do not know if we will be playing Skyrim or playing in Skyrim, it takes some time and my people are like reptiles, we are very versatile and come from High Rock.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts