1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PS3 Becoming a Jarl of a Hold....

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by OutKast, Dec 30, 2011.

1. OutKast

OutKast Member

Is this possible? I'm not finished with the main quest yet, but i've bought houses in Whiterun, Solitude, and Markarth....most of these Jarl's are incompetent wimps! I gotta believe I could be a better Jarl....is it possible to eventually become a Jarl, or am I limited to a Thane?
  2. MrCostari

MrCostari Member

No, I don't think so. But it would be awesome! :D
  3. OutKast

OutKast Member

The only Jarls who I think are even worthy to effectively run a Hold are Ulfric and guy from Whiterun....

The Jarl from Falkreath is a little wimp...what is he, like 19??? Solitude is a woman who only got Jarl b/c her hubby was merc'd....Jarl Ingrum (sp) from Markarth is a jerk too

I'd make a much better Jarl!! Think about the financial benefits too!
  4. Spladdock

Spladdock Member

i wouldnt mind that as an idea would be pretty decent not just for the financial side of that but also the fact that you could walk around the city going "who's the man?, oh you the man? NO! im the maaaan!" now that in itself would be epic :p