• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
At least any follower is easy to escape from (just jump off a mountain or something). Then you can go about your business until the catch up. I like Cicero because he's sardonic, nuts and homicidal and I generally like Serana as long as I get her in small doses.

Daelon DuLac

Hey she has every right to complain. She's been locked away for so long that she almost have the right.
Didja ever think that one of the reasons she was locked away was BECAUSE she was so annoying? Sure she's the fulfillment of destiny, but she is still annoying.

Chadonraz

I've taken to telling her to go away whenever possible, because she is truly annoying. IMO, the only thing she's good for is fighting her own kind (vamps). :p
Finding the Moth Priest is much more "fun" without Serana commenting on the weather every five seconds.
Unfortunately it isn't possible to get the bow on your own... at least Voslaarum and Naaslaarum give her a really tough time. :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

After Harkon's dead, I tab out of the dialogue Serana keeps trying to initiate - and she never returns to Fort Dawnguard if I leave Castle Volkihar without talking to her. \o/ \o/ \o/

:D

Daelon DuLac

I've taken to telling her to go away whenever possible, because she is truly annoying. IMO, the only thing she's good for is fighting her own kind (vamps). :p
Finding the Moth Priest is much more "fun" without Serana commenting on the weather every five seconds.
Unfortunately it isn't possible to get the bow on your own... at least Voslaarum and Naaslaarum give her a really tough time. :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

After Harkon's dead, I tab out of the dialogue Serana keeps trying to initiate - and she never returns to Fort Dawnguard if I leave Castle Volkihar without talking to her. \o/ \o/ \o/

:D
I find that, if I simply run away during a battle, she stays fighting whatever it is and I get some time to myself. My Ingin took to sunbathing in the valley next door and left her fighting dragons and giants all by herself. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts