• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
*Some Spoilers contained*

Part 1 of 3 (all parts included)

"Don't worry, we'll be home soon, I promise." Dragonborn Josh (for lack of better name; not my real name) said to his wife Serana as the flew through the air on their dragons.
"I know, I'm just worried, that's all." said Serana nervously
"It'll be fine, Odahviing and Durnehviir are good dragons, they won't purposely hurt us, and if we fall off you know they will catch us." said Josh trying to reassure Serana
"I understand that, but we kill dragons all the time, and one of them destroyed a whole city, and many lives have been lost thanks to them."
"Ok, first of all that dragon that destroyed a whole city? That was Alduin. Master of the dragons. Where is he now? Dead. That's where. Thanks to me. And if these dragons were to turn rouge on us and start attacking, they probably would have tossed us off of them a long time ago. And if they do try to kill us, you have nothing to worry about. Are you forgetting I am the Dragonborn?"
"You're not saying you're willing to kill us? Are you dragonborn? Because I can toss you off of me right now if I have to." joked Odahviing the dragon Josh was riding on
"Are you saying you are willing to kill me? Because, you wouldn't be the first dragon to, and it didn't really end well for the others. And remember? You tried to kill me until I captured you in dragonsreach." joked Josh back
"It was a trap you set me up...." Odahviing said, he had been trying to forget that embarrassing time he had flown into a trap set up by the Dragonborn.
"And you can ask Durnehviir, I kind of killed him in the Soul Cairn it's a good thing he was able to come back to life."
"It's true, he did, you are lucky you did not have to feel his wrath, although I must admit he is a good fighter." Durneviir chimed in
"Ok, I get it, if it comes down to it Josh would have to kill you two if you turned rouge and you haven't and we have been flying on your backs for awhile." Serana said who had finally overcoming her fear
Josh and Serana had recently gotten married a few weeks ago at the Temple of Mara in Riften, all of their friends had shown up to show support for them. Even the Dawnguard and a few vampires Serana was related to were able to stop their fighting for the wedding! It had taken a while for Josh to finally convince Serana to marry him, she would have sooner, had it not been for her fear of temples. A few months before the wedding Serana and Josh had adopted two kids from the orphanage in Riften they had adopted a little girl named Runa Fair-Shield and a little boy named Samuel. After the wedding Josh and Serana had decided to go on a honeymoon to the Imperial City in Cyrodiil. Josh was able to get free rooms at the Tiber Septim Inn and a tour of the library where Elder Scrolls were kept. Nobody was allowed to go in there for a couple hundred years because some thief from the Thieves Guild had stolen one of the Scrolls, it was eventually found and returned but no visitors were allowed in, only the emperor, members of the elder council, and the moth priests were allowed in. Even after the tower fell during and a new Elder Scroll Library was built this tradition was kept up. Josh was able to get in because a moth priest he had befriended when the vampires tried to take over the sun named Dexion Evicus was able to talk them into letting Josh and Serana in. It had also helped that Josh was the Dragonborn and he had saved the world from the evil dragon Alduin and he had stopped the vampires from blacking out the sun and being able to walk free day and night which would have ended in disaster. Also, Josh was directly descended from the Hero of Kvatch, Savior of Bruma, Champion of Cyrodiil whatever you wanted to call him nobody really knows what happened to him though some people say he went into an oblivion gate which was weird since it was no longer possible for oblivion gates to appear, but descriptions say this portal was blue, it was on an island in the middle of a lake, and it was in the middle of something that looked like the top of the wabbajack, which was a daedric artifact granted to him by Sheogorath, but that is another story. One weird think about that though is that was rather nice to him which is weird for him after hearing about the guy's history. And Josh kind of recognized him but he didn't know where and the weirdest part was he felt.... close to Sheogorath like he was family or something. Weird right? Anyway back to the story. After riding in silence for awhile they were within eyesight of Lakeview Manor.
"Oh, no..... This is terrible....." Serana suddenly said.
"What's wrong, Serana?" asked Josh curiously, he had never seen Serana like this before, she was acting more disturbed and upset than right before they had to kill her father then she actually seemed willing to. Of course she was upset but she knew that if she didn't then all of Skyrim and Tamriel would be over run with vampires and many innocents would die.
"Look." Serana said pointing straight ahead.
"What? I don't see anything." said Josh trying to peer through the clouds.
"At the house...." Serana said her voice sounding worried "There's smoke coming from it."

*End of part 1 scroll down for part 2, take a break here if you want, if you have read it this far thank you and you are awesome. Keep reading please.*

"Lok Vah Koor!" Josh shouted.
Those were the words for the shout clear skies. The sky obeyed and cleared up. The clouds were no longer in Josh's face blocking his sight. Josh was able to see the house perfectly now but not just house, he was also able to see the smoke. Luckily, the house was not on fire, but there were fires burning in the field near the side of it. That was a good sign because if the house was not flaming then that the kids were okay and he did not have to worry about them burning or being crushed by a broken beam or anything like that. But there was still one problem, what the heck was going on?!
"This is not good...." Serana muttered she seemed really upset. "The kids....."
"The house isn't on fire so they are probably alright and safely inside, maybe they went to the cellar and are hiding." Josh was desperately trying to reassure her but he wasn't completely convince they were alright either. Even if they were in the cellar the attacking army would probably search the whole house for anyone and if they went into the cellar the kids would be stuck with no way to escape.
"Alright, we need a plan. Dragons fly overhead, I want to see what we are dealing with." Josh commanded
The dragons flew above the army like commanded. As he looked over the dragon Josh saw that there was a whole army of dragurs, attronachs of every type, skeletons, bonemen, daedra lords, and dremora. The cows and chickens were dead how could they commit a crime like kill a chicken and get away with it without the guards coming and trying to avenge the chicken? All of this was terrible of course, how could it get much worse? Well, here's how, there was a werewolf defending the house. Now, you might be thinking how is that bad the house is being defended even if it is a werewolf it is probably friendly so why would it matter? Well it was who the werewolf was. No, it wasn't wasn't one of the companions or just some wild werewolf. It was Runa. Before they left Josh had given her a gift. Before he had adopted her and Samuel he had often gone into the adoption hall when the kids were still not up for adoption. He was determined to adopt one some day and he had gone in to see which kids he might adopt, but more importantly, which one would be deserving of part of his power. The wolf spirit she was using was his own. He used to be a werewolf but no longer was, he decided to cure it and just stay dragonborn instead of werewolf dragonborn. Before he cured his beast blood he was granted a gift of hircine. It was his ring, it granted him unlimited werewolf transformations each day forever. Well, then Josh decided to cure his beast blood, but when he did he binded part of his wolf spirit with the ring, so the ring granted its wearer the power to turn into a werewolf with no side effects. He was planning on using it again if the situation called for it. He never ended up having to so he decided to give it to one of the kids that he knew would use it seriously. He told Runa when he gave her the ring not to use it until he got back so he could train her. Well that didn't happen did it? Before they were close to the house this is what happened on the ground.
"Runa you can't seriously do this!" Samuel said shocked at the plan Runa had just proposed to him
"I have to Samuel if I don't who else will? For all we know Rayya is dead, the bard is hiding in the cellar, and I have a power that I can use." Runa argued
"But Pa said he would need to train you first, and you don't know how to use it, also what if you die Runa?" Samuel tried reasoning with his adopted sister
"If I don't try there is zero chance of any of us living!"
"Fine. But I am coming with you."
"No Samuel, it is too dangerous you don't have a power like I do that you can use to protect you."
"I have a weapon."
"You have an enchanted dagger Pa gave you. and what about when the dagger runs out of charge and its drain health enchantment can no longer heal you?" Runa said trying to talk some sense into him
"We can figure that out when we get there."
"No, because we won't you are staying right here."
"No, I am not I am coming with you."
"Don't make me have to go werewolf on you."
"Fine calm down, you win."
"I thought so." Runa smirked
Runa walked out of the balcony door upstairs, she slipped on her ring and drew her dagger walked down the stairs, and stood in front of the attackers. With that everyone stopped, even the mindless skeletons and dragurs were confused. A little girl armed only with a dagger thinks she could take them? Or did she just really want to die? That was just what she was hoping for, a distraction. It gave her time to transform without them attacking her. And so she did. As she was transforming the battle stood still curious and confused as to what a little girl could be doing. When she was finally fully transformed the whole battlefield was shocked. Little girls and werewolves do NOT go together. That gave her a a small window of oppurtunity. She charged the first dremora and knocked him to the ground where she clawed him to death. Then she got up and swung claws and a nearby frost attronach and sliced it into pieces. A flame attronach shot fireballs at her and she grabbed it swung it around and flung it into a dragur who then raised his sword and sliced the attronach in half and the two halves hit him before they went out and lit him on fire. She grabbed the sword from a nearby dremora and cut its head off before knocking a skeleton to pieces then stabbing it into a storm attronach and grabbing a daedra lord and shoving him onto the other end effectively draining the attronach's electricity and shocking the daedra to death. Finally, the army regained its senses and started attacking Runa. The battle was rather one sided Runa for a girl with no training as a werewolf, Runa was doing a pretty good job. There were dragurs, skeleton bones, bonemen, and bodies of every other creature all around her. She could have done a lot more had someone not got her all worried.
Randomly in the middle of battle she heard a yell then a figure jumped onto a dragur and stabbed it to death, then it stabbed its dagger through a dremora, this figure had taken them by surprise just like Runa had. It was Samuel, and he was doing pretty well until of course his dagger ran out of charge. He had just sliced a skeleton to pieces when a daedra lord picked him up by his shirt collar.
He held him in front of his face and said, "We don't really appreciate being attacked, this girl here is lucky she can turn into a werewolf or she would be dead already."
"Well you guys aren't really doing a very good job because I just killed ten of you and I mean ten dremora lords, I killed a lot of your other people. You are weak, just like the rest of your kind. I could kill ten more of you right now!" Samuel yelled
"How can you kill, when you are already dead?" The dremora asked then he raised his own dagger.
Samuel closed his eyes and braced himself for the attack. It never came, Samuel opened his eyes and saw a claw sticking through the dremora. The dremora dropped Samuel and Samuel fell to the ground when he looked up the claw was removed and standing the was Runa.
"I told you to stay inside! You are lucky I was able to get to the dremora in time!" Runa shouted
"Thanks sis, I'll go inside now." Samuel ran inside
Runa got back to fighting but Samuel ran out again, this time wearing full daedric armor that was his size, with a daedric bow, and daedric arrows on his back, and in his hand he held two daedric swords with their sheates hanging at his sides.
"I'm back." he announced
Ruan rolled her werewolf eyes, there was no point in arguing anymore she had to keep protecting the house.
They fought bravely and killed many enemies but for every enemy killed another one came. The army was everlasting! Eventually Runa and Samuel were side by side trying to fight off the army. But the army cornered them against the side of the house their backs to the wall of the house in a little half circle. It was over, the enemies had won. But they had put up a good fight and protected pretty well, but now it was over.
"Pa, where are you?" Runa said.
A figure fell from the sky and shouted, "Fus Ro Dah!"

*End of part 2 scroll down for part 3 of 3, if you are here I thank you greatly it means a lot to me, this is my first fanfic, I really hope you like it! :) Take a break if you want!*

The attackers surrounding Runa and Samuel flew back and as soon as they hit the ground two dragons flew over them and breathed fire effectively burning them to a crisp.
"I thought I told you not to use that ring until I got back."
"Someone had to fight."
"Where is Rayya?" asked Josh
"Last time I saw her she was at the stables." said Samuel
"And you, what were you thinking? You don't even have a power?!"
"I had to try, it's what you would have done." answered Samuel
"I'm so glad you two are okay." said Josh
"We were dead until you showed up." said Runa
"What's the plan?" asked Samuel
"Runa, you keep fighting, but becareful." Josh commanded
"Got it." said Runa and she charged iut to the field
"Serana! You and Durnehviir fly over head and burn any one you can to a crisp, while defending Runa!"" Josh shouted
"Alright!" replied Serana
"What about me?" asked Samuel
"You come with me we need to get to Rayya, and get her inside."
"Alright."
"Odahviing!" Josh called
"Yes?"
"Cove the stables! Samuel and I are going to get Rayya inside! She is in the stables!"
"Alright"
Josh and Samuel ran to the stabs and took out any enemies in their way. As soon as they were in fire started circling around the stables. Inside they found Rayya almost dead. She had three arrows piercing her armor she had a gash open on her face and a long cut that sliced opened her armor. She lay in a pool of blood.
"Rayya, can you hear me?" Josh asked
"I...... dying......" she replied
"No, I won't let you. Here drink this." Josh pulled out a health potion and gave it to her
She took the potion and drank it regaining some of her strength, "Thank.. You.."
"You're welcome, now we need to remove the arrows, are you up for it?"
"Please..."
Josh pulled the arrows out carefully so Rayya would feel as little pain from it as possible
"That... feels... better..." she said
"Good, now I have a spell I can use on you that will heal you, but not completely, you will still be pretty weak. But, it should get you to the house." Josh used the spell and him and Samuel carried Rayya inside and they gently rested her on the bed.
"It's going to be okay." Josh assured her
Josh and Samuel charged back onto the battlefield and Josh commanded Odahviing to protect Samuel. With that Josh charged into battle. As soon as he got close to and enemy the Ebony Mail he earned from Boethiah started doing poison damge to the enemy. He then grabbed his sword and started slicing enemies into pieces. When an attronach attacked him he simply expelled it back to Oblivion. But like usual the enemies just kept coming. Josh shouted enemies apart like Ulfric Stormcloak. He sliced a daedra's head clean off, then he turned a boneman into the weird substance bonemen turn into when killed. He pulled out Auriel's bow and some sun hallowed elven arrows and sent one flying at the sun. The sun erupted bolts of fire onto the whole battlefield enemies turned to ash, dragur caught on fire and ran around in circles until they finally died. The enemies still kept coming! He pulled out a regular arrow and loosed it into a dremora's knee
"Now you have to be a guard!" he yelled
"Josh!" Serana shouted from above, "There is a conjurer at an altar surrounded by some rock pillars with weird symbols on them! I think he is the one behind all this!"
"Alright land come pick me up and take me to him!"
Durnehviir landed and picked Josh up they flew right over to an area that was between the lake and the cliffs next to the house. Durnehviir landed so Josh could dismount then he flew away with Serana.
"So, I take it you are the one attacking my house." Josh said
"You are intruding on my area!" the conjurer yelled
"Your area?! I bought this from the Jarl of Falkreath!"
"It wasn't his to sell!"
"It is in his hold!"
"No matter, I will kill you and take back my land!"
"Why not just move somewhere else why attack my family?" Josh wondered
"This are you are on is a big source of magicka it is perfect for performing my black sacraments!"
"Your days of casting sacraments are over, it is time you die!"
"I am the great conjurer Mirgo! Nobody can stop me!"
"I'm not just some random guy, I am the Dragonborn."
"You lie! The Dragonborn is in the Imperial City!"
"I just came back, and I live here, now call of your army."
"Prove you are indeed the Dragonborn!" and with that Mirgo summoned a dragon that started attacking.
Josh and the dragon were locked in combat with Mirgo watching close by. Josh barrel rolled out of the way just as the dragon breathed fire. He swung his Drgaonbone Greatsword at the dragon and hit it right in the head. The dragon roared and swung its tail at him Josh jumped up just it time and he brought his blade crashing down on the dragon's tail and cut it in half. The dragon roared in pain and picked Josh up in its mouth and started shaking him around. It released and flung him high into the air. Luckily Odahviing took notice and caught him. Odahviing flew above the dragon and Josh jumped off and brought the point of the blade down through the dragon's skull. The dragon died and its scaled started burning off of it and Josh absorbed his soul.
"I... I don't believe it....." Mirgo said
"Well, you'd better. I am the dragonborn I have defeated the evil Alduin, I stopped the vampire from blacking out the sun, I have rooted out evil where ever it may be and I banished it from skyrim, now I will banish you." Josh said
With that Mirgo summoned two Dragur Death Overlords and they charged at Josh. Josh jumped out of the way and he stabbed his blade through one of them then he cut the other one in half and he walkked up to Mirgo. Mirgo started shooting spells at Josh. Josh just kept walking not even caring. Mirgo pulled out a sword of his own and he charged at Josh. They sword locked.
"I tried to warn you to go, but you leave me with no choice now, I will finish you right here right now." Josh said
"You cannot stop me! I don't care what you think! I am unstoppable!" Mirgo said
"Not anymore." And with that Josh shoved his blade forward and Mirgo stumbled and fell backwards. Josh brought down his sword with such force part of the ground cracked.
Mirgo now lay on the ground headless and dead. As soon as he was killed his whole army disappeared along with their body parts and weapons and anything else they had brought. The dragons sat on top of the house as the rest of the family went inside. A few day later everything was back to normal Rayya was fine the bard was finally out of the cellar and Mirgo and his army never again threatened the Dragonborn or Skyrim.
THE END​
If you read all the way to her thank you sooooo much, this is my first fanfic I hope you enjoyed it I am sorry for the length. I was inspired for this when I downloaded Hearthfire and bought the Lakeview Manor and saw the conjurer I decided maybe we should give him a story. I will find a better name for the Dragonborn in any upcoming fanfics. Please leave your thoughts and comment I could use the criticism :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts