• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
After finishing almost all the side quest I have finally became happy enough to continue on my quest to complete the game. I am at the part where I must find a Daedric artifact and return it in order to continue on a quest. That certain artifact happens to be Azura's star. The only problem to that is I have already completed that quest in the past and I seem to have lost that artifact. Does this mean I can't continue on the main storyline or is there another solution? Any advice would be appreciated.

Nighthiker77

You don't need Azura's star or any other Daedric artifacts for the main questline. What quest are you trying to complete?

The only thing I can think of is maybe it just didn't clear from your journal properly when you complete the quest for the Star maybe?

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
I'm on the quest were you must retrieve a Daedric artifact for Martin so we can form a ritual to enter Cameron's paradise world and hopefully retrieve the Amulet of kings. He is reading the Xarxes and he must bind himself with the book and you need certain items to do so.

Nighthiker77

Is that in Dragonborn? I haven't started that yet but I've done almost everything else and that doesn't sound familiar at all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts