1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Quest Azura's Star Help

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Prisioner, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Prisioner New Member

Message Count:
    I can't manage to defeat Malyn and the fire creatures within Azura's Star! I've already put the difficulty to the easiest setting. I thought it'd be a good idea to just sneak kill them easily, but I can't manage to get the little eye closed. I have level 100 sneak plus a bunch of perks which should make it easy to 1 KO them all, but for some reason, I CAN'T sneak up to them! I tried drinking an invisibility potion and still the eye won't close! What am I doing wrong? Do invisibility potions even work on this game? I got attacked just as if I was completely visible..

Btw, my character isn't a mage and knows nothing about Destruction, so spells don't really help

PS: I'd prefer killing the fire dudes 'cause they have Daedra Hearts, which I need, rather than go directly to Malyn.

PPS: I've also taken some "resist fire" potions too; they help but not much
  2. Prisioner New Member

Message Count:
    Nevermind, I finally managed to do it! Hid behind some pillars and they couldn't hit me with their fire so I just shot them from there and sneak killed Malyn heh. How do I delete or close this question?