Quest Azura's Star Help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Prisioner

I can't manage to defeat Malyn and the fire creatures within Azura's Star! I've already put the difficulty to the easiest setting. I thought it'd be a good idea to just sneak kill them easily, but I can't manage to get the little eye closed. I have level 100 sneak plus a bunch of perks which should make it easy to 1 KO them all, but for some reason, I CAN'T sneak up to them! I tried drinking an invisibility potion and still the eye won't close! What am I doing wrong? Do invisibility potions even work on this game? I got attacked just as if I was completely visible..

Btw, my character isn't a mage and knows nothing about Destruction, so spells don't really help

PS: I'd prefer killing the fire dudes 'cause they have Daedra Hearts, which I need, rather than go directly to Malyn.

PPS: I've also taken some "resist fire" potions too; they help but not much

Prisioner

Nevermind, I finally managed to do it! Hid behind some pillars and they couldn't hit me with their fire so I just shot them from there and sneak killed Malyn heh. How do I delete or close this question?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts