AWESOME NEW CHARACTER IDEA.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

modi

In order for you to get this character, you must be rather familiar with the NFL. SO, I decided that I need to make a new guy. I have been pondering over what race I want, what fight style, and what name I will use. I was about to make a 2 handed Imperial that would be roughly modeled after Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. Then I saw the sick racial boosts that Redguards have, especially for dual wielding. I was trying to figure out how I could make a white Redguard, but it just didnt work out too good. Then out of nowhere, I thought "NDAMUKONG SUH!" Yes, I am a HUGE Detroit Lions fan. I started actually thinking it over, and we all know his "dirty" reputation, so how cool would it be to make him the biggest possible redguard that I can make that is a badass Dark Brotherhood type guy, that can also be a tank when necessary. Anyways, I just thought it was a pretty cool unique idea.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts