• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I think I'll start writing some of the kind of article you're looking for now that I am done with pt. 1 of my fanfic

The Evenstarr

Have sword, will travel.
I'd love to make some contributions. I have been thinking about making a few guides from the Warrior standpoint (happy to do others as well). Most builds are either Mages, or Battlemages but few are for the strict - non magical warrior. Articles could include serious number crunching i.e exact percentage of "x" happening, exact damage output, comparisons and the like.

deception

Dovah Lahvu
Thank you for giving everyone the chance to write articles, I would like to write some if you would give me the chance. I play all day every day and want to share my experiences with others. My guides would help others in creating unique and interesting builds as well as guides that will help others do the best they can in skyrim, (combat, magic, and stealth help).

T1d3

Article Writer
I would like to write about the game itself. as in a review of DLC, patches, and that sort of stuff.

Anthony Colone

We are looking for content in the form of articles about the Skyrim experience. They need to be well written (proofreading help is offered) and with a specific point of view and interest in mind. These are not just general forum posts, they will be showcased at this page (which will soon be the home-page of our forums).

If you are interested in joining a writing team, coming up with topic ideas and creating signature content for SkyrimForums, please post below on what kind of things you'll write and send a message to Rayven and Renegader by clicking here.
I would like to write individual fan fictions, not nessesarily full blown stories, but smaller ones, for example, possible a letter of exchange between a bandit cheif and someone he is extorting, things like that, and mabye a larger one from time to time.

Kilgore Trout

Article Writer
We are looking for content in the form of articles about the Skyrim experience. They need to be well written (proofreading help is offered) and with a specific point of view and interest in mind. These are not just general forum posts, they will be showcased at this page (which will soon be the home-page of our forums).

If you are interested in joining a writing team, coming up with topic ideas and creating signature content for SkyrimForums, please post below on what kind of things you'll write and send a message to Rayven and Renegader by clicking here.
is this still going on? I'm very interested. I right articles alot and when i'm not one the things i do is play skyrim. I'd love to take part in this.

Karmapenguin

Article Writer

I would like to do Dark Brotherhood &/or thieves guild related articles including some builds (blade of woe maybe?) i could write brotherhood history or articles about npc members. not sure what your looking for but i would definitely like to write for this forum. Communicate with me on what you want i could write about every guild and about both factions in the war. Smithing? Enchanting? I'm not an alchemist but i could do where to find ingredients. I could write on cities and villages also. I think a short article about the morality of each side of the war would be fun. Anyways i'm rambling but pick me!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Hehehe I would love to write up none other than.... fashion in skyrim articles! Haha I know it might be weird to have a guy do it but why not. I'll write up something about the clothes, builds that are lore friendly with selected clothes, armory that mix and match well, and a guide of armory that DON'T CLIP. Big one I think lol. Anyways get back to me if u want. ;)

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.

Sounds great. I understand Dawnguard just came out on PC. I am going to hold off on it for at least a month until I start seeing bugfix notices.

I am getting ready to do the endgame for the first time right now. I have filmed an embarrassing amount of video featuring my character, which a writing partner and I are editing into a series of short videos featuring sound from the game and some of our own voice-over. Kinda like RiffTrax, except funny. Maybe we will call them "SkyRiffs." If I see that name pop up elsewhere, then I guess people are reading this thread.

I am also willing to write a series from the POV of my character, Mehitabel. Skyrim is my first TES game, so other than what is available ingame, I am kinda foggy on Khajiit history. With a few exceptions, most of the other cats I have met are scumbags anyway, but if someone can point me to some good cat-lore, it might serve to beef up Mehitabel's origin story.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
OK. I wrote a prologue to the Mehitabel story. I even worked a skill exploit into the narrative. How do we do this?

DocMando

Exploding Chickens
As a writer myself, I'll give this a shot. I think I'd be best off writing articles on the community or tutorials for the CK. If it's fine with you, I like to have a bunch of paragraphs with captioned screenshots in between for articles and tuts.

However, I can be quite grouchy and cynical at times in my writing. It's usually not a problem.

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
I would love to write some articles! I'm paranoid I'll screw up some detail in one of my Fanfics so I've been building a database of TES Lore. If you want I could do NPC Reviews, Lore Articles, or whatever else needs doing.
I also am playing Skyrim off my PC, so I can take Screenshots.
As a final note, I have Oblivion and Morrowind, so I could do an article comparing the three. (I haven't beaten Morrowind yet though.)

Angel of Life

Article Writer
I would definitely be very interested! I hope that doing a bit of RP would be alright... Something like, "From the Desk of the Arch Mage" (which would feature articles on magic and enchanting and alchemy), or "Dark Brotherhood Weekly" (something involving... I dunno... interesting features and skills that the Dark Brotherhood provides, like Sneak Kills)?

That would be very interesting, I think. Having the POV of someone in-game telling all us IRL people about their interests?

Kupakabra

"Flee the Wrath to come."
I'll try writing some pieces for you, I have a bit of writing experience. I'm good at coming up with interesting, out of the box ideas. Where do I submit them?

Rickysousa

IL Mentore

im in! i write plays for local highschools as a college class

Tickles Da Clown

Supreme Overlord of Mirth
I'm just gonna say what Nikola Tesla said

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts