Xbox 360 At the Summit of Apocrypha..... bend will help?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

benolian

Hi
I am up to the 'At the summit of Apocrypha quest'. I am at the stage where you must tame the dragon using the shout 'bend will'. When I go to use this on him however it doesn't work, he just continues to be hostile towards me. The shout seems to go right through him. Is there a specific spot I must aim for with the shout.... or any other tricks to it? Also the shout doesn't work on any dragons in the outside world as well.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
You need to make sure to use the third level of the shout.
The game is VERY VERY lenient on where the shout is, it basically just needs to be in the general direction.

If it is not working you may have encountered a glitch try reloading to a previous save.

Bluebaron

Hi
I am up to the 'At the summit of Apocrypha quest'. I am at the stage where you must tame the dragon using the shout 'bend will'. When I go to use this on him however it doesn't work, he just continues to be hostile towards me. The shout seems to go right through him. Is there a specific spot I must aim for with the shout.... or any other tricks to it? Also the shout doesn't work on any dragons in the outside world as well.

Ditto same problem I have !!! Have tried previous save , no luck !! in my skyrim miraak gets to live on .

Rumache

It seems to be very easy to get bugged on this mission. When it wasn't acting right for me, I restarted on the previous apocrypha level. I put the books on the pedestals going around the circle to the right until I got back to the entrance.

When I got to the wall where you learn the final word for dragon aspect, I did not activate it. I did not engage the serpentine dragon in battle, but just waited for him to land, and from inside the circle of the wall blasted him with the full bend will shout. He immediately stopped aggro and offered me a ride.

Saozig

Hippy
Attacking him and weakening him some worked for me. I hit him with a few arrows and then shouted, and he landed immediately.

And yes, hold that shout button down until it maxes out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts