• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
bitch please, Connor is so awesome his real name is unpronounceable without sounding racist. Ratonhnhaké:ton

Ra-doon-ha-kay-doon. Not that hard.

stagnant94

Ra-doon-ha-kay-doon. Not that hard.
when you know how its pronounced. if you didn't know how to pronounce it before looking at the original spelling you'd be screwed

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
Really love the game. Was so sick of Ezio nice to have a fresh face in the franchise with Connor. He has become my favorite assassin in the series.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I was really excited for this game, and I'm a huge fan of the series...but this game has really let me down.

The story has almost nothing to do with the overall story of the series, first off. I could probably skip this game and play just the Desmond portions and miss out on nothing important. Regardless of how well it was written, it offered nothing to the actual series.

And by Talos! What is wrong with these controls?! They are horrible! The fighting has almost been reduce to pure button mashing. If an enemy is there, you mash X to attack him over and over, when yous see red (indicating someone is going to attack you) you mash B to deflect/parry it, when you see yellow, you mash A to dodge/grab someone.

Every fight is something like XXXXXXXXBBBBBBBXXXXXXAAAAAABBBBAAAAXXXXXXXXXAAAXXXXX it gets really boring really fast. I feel like I'm watching for stupid yellow and red icons in the background more than I am actually watching the fight 2 feet in front of me.

And even worse is the fact that A, B, and X are all on the same finger: your right thumb. Can you imagine what its like mashing 3 buttons for hours? My thumb gets really tired, why didn't they just keep the deflect/block/parry button on the right trigger? It isn't being used for anything anymore during a fight, so they moved it for really no reason at all other than to just simplify the game's controls, regardless of the fact that it makes the controls extremely uncomfortable.

I wouldn't care about it, but you aren't allowed to remap them either (like every other AC game has done), why in the world is that? That's really really stupid. Did they even play this?

The controls have pretty much been a roadblock for me. I just can't mash buttons like that, I don't have the stamina. One of my draws to the AC series is that it let me use my brain instead of my brawn to win fights or to completely avoid them all together, but this is ridiculous. Enemies take way too many hits to kill, and its just tedious, and that is amplified by how irritating the controls during a fight are.

And how enemies have eagle eyes, and instantly aggro you from a mile away, then swarm around you like moths to a flame. It's really getting old. I think I might just skip this game, and probably bail on this series if they are going to keep making the games button mashers.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I was really excited for this game, and I'm a huge fan of the series...but this game has really let me down.

The story has almost nothing to do with the overall story of the series, first off. I could probably skip this game and play just the Desmond portions and miss out on nothing important. Regardless of how well it was written, it offered nothing to the actual series.

And by Talos! What is wrong with these controls?! They are horrible! The fighting has almost been reduce to pure button mashing. If an enemy is there, you mash X to attack him over and over, when yous see red (indicating someone is going to attack you) you mash B to deflect/parry it, when you see yellow, you mash A to dodge/grab someone.

Every fight is something like XXXXXXXXBBBBBBBXXXXXXAAAAAABBBBAAAAXXXXXXXXXAAAXXXXX it gets really boring really fast. I feel like I'm watching for stupid yellow and red icons in the background more than I am actually watching the fight 2 feet in front of me.

And even worse is the fact that A, B, and X are all on the same finger: your right thumb. Can you imagine what its like mashing 3 buttons for hours? My thumb gets really tired, why didn't they just keep the deflect/block/parry button on the right trigger? It isn't being used for anything anymore during a fight, so they moved it for really no reason at all other than to just simplify the game's controls, regardless of the fact that it makes the controls extremely uncomfortable.

I wouldn't care about it, but you aren't allowed to remap them either (like every other AC game has done), why in the world is that? That's really really stupid. Did they even play this?

The controls have pretty much been a roadblock for me. I just can't mash buttons like that, I don't have the stamina. One of my draws to the AC series is that it let me use my brain instead of my brawn to win fights or to completely avoid them all together, but this is ridiculous. Enemies take way too many hits to kill, and its just tedious, and that is amplified by how irritating the controls during a fight are.

And how enemies have eagle eyes, and instantly aggro you from a mile away, then swarm around you like moths to a flame. It's really getting old. I think I might just skip this game, and probably bail on this series if they are going to keep making the games button mashers.

Get better at the game. I can take out a whole swarm of enemies in seconds. Also, the characters in AC3 are way better than the ones in previous games. And I hate the modern day characters. Waste of pixels.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts