• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

i had the nightingale on all my characters at one time or another. but i like the look of scaled armor. my theif wore that till i retired him. i just thought an argonian with a triple mohawk of spikes couldnt wear a helm or hood. but if your into heavy armor then try out the ebony mail set it looks sick as well.

DirtySki

Premium Member
Nightingale armor 1st off, is a leveled set so the stats on it will be lower if you acquire it at a low level. The stats are supposed to increase as you increase your level but this doesnt always work as intended. These are the stats for level 32 & higher.

Nightingale Hood - Illusion spells cost 17% less
Nightingale Armor - Increases stamina by 40 points/Frost resistance increased by 50%
Nightingale Gloves - Lockpicking is 25% easier/One Handed damage increased by 25%
Nightingale Boots - Wearer is muffled & moves silently

To improve these at the armorer's table you need 1 void salt per piece (4 in total) & the arcane blacksmith perk.

theskyrimgeek

I am a Dark Elf Hunter/Assassin and I wear, Predators Grace, Krosis, Gauntlets of The Gods, Archmage Robes. Weapon wise,Zephyr, Glass Arrrows, Mehrunes Razor in one hand shock magic in other hand, Soul Tear Shout, and "HEALTH LOWERING" Poison 980 Damage (1 Nirnroot and 1 Jarrin root) on most of my weapons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts