• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

I have been playing Skyrim for a good 6 hours or so now, and I have completely fell in love with the assassin character. Bethesda have made a GREAT job on the way stealth is used in the game e.g the sneak kills with the dagger.I also fell in love with some of the assassins clothes you can get and was thinking why not share it with the rest of the world. so i want YOU to post what your character looks like, I will post some screen of mine soon. GET POSTIN'

Kasha

You could use any type of light armor really, and some basic shoes, so your extra quiet.

CRisCO

I'm just wondering if I missed some really cool stealthy looking plops... because the dark brotherhood armor looks like crap in skyrim

Kit

This is the sickest armor ive come across so far:

ScreenShot2.jpg

Swordsmansmith

I just joined the brotherhood how'd you get it? Im playing a drow assassin and that would look a lot better than my leather armor.

Kasha

I just joined the brotherhood how'd you get it? Im playing a drow assassin and that would look a lot better than my leather armor.
The leather armor isnt that bad, it looks better than before!

Cave

nice it almost looks like your goin for an assassin's creed look, brotherhood more than any of them (Enzio)
im sort of edging that way towards the start but im looking for more of a loose feel not strapped up with gadgets and plops on me :)

What are the enchanments on that nightingale armour. i mean in oblivion i think you got the invinate invisability helmet, whats in this one?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts