• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Mini wait a minute I am editing to include the not I recieved cause it explains... And brings forth a honesty.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    So wait we're meeting at the inn in Markarth, correct? Or at Solitude?

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Solitude, i was turned around on the road by a courier.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Hey shew great to see you back :) would I be able to join? I know I was in the last one and it kind of died but to be fair I still kept posting. Anyway if so I'd like to base my character around Corve Attono (from dishonored) but a bit more cheerful. Also I can now post more frequently and can add color to my posts :)

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Flint, Welcome back. Post your character card and introduce yourself.

Flint firestorm

Name: Corvo Attano
    Race: Imperial
    Class: assassin/subterfuge
    personality: corvo is sharp and resourful. he is cheerful enough while not working but becomes dead serious during a mission. somewhat grim at times. he can make friends but has problems developing a relationship beyond that. this is mainly because of the lessons Corvo's old masters thought him “The perfect killer has no friends. Only targets.” as an assassin Corvo has never worked in a group before.
    Appearance: tall and slender with long, shoulder length black hair. he has dark eyes and no facial hair. he wears a dark trench over a shirt, pants and boots. wears a hood and dwemer mask during missions
    weapons: Corvo carries a longsword for open combat, two daggers for silent kills, a bow for ranged kills but he seldom uses it. he also carries several poisons. the mask he wears is of Dwemer make and allows him to get a zoomed view by adjusting the lens settings. he also knows the illusion spell invisiblity.
    Bio: for the first few years of his life Corvo was an orphan , living in the imperial city. he lived in an orphanage ran by a cruel man named Amond. Amond used the children to steal stuff and pick pockets for him. he would beat those who didnt bring in enough coin and let those caught stealing rot in jail, as no one believed the children when they said they were forced to do it. one day, Corvo's friend Rickon didnt bring in enough gold and Amond started to beat him but this time Amond took it to far and accidently killed him. Corvo, drunk with rage took Amonds dagger from his belt and stabbed him in the heart, killing him. within seconds the other children where screaming and Corvo was forced to flee before the guards came.
    that night he slept in the sewers but when he awoke he was in a bed in a strange room in an unfamillier house. beside the bed there was a man who called himself Davos. davos said he was an assassin and that he admired what corvo did and he offered to take him on as an apprentice, an offer corvo gladly accepted. over the next few years corvo trained as an assassin under davos, learning everything that he had to teach, from assassination to sword fighting, lockpicking to pickpockiting, Corvo learned it all. however one day, when Corvo was 22 davos returned fatally wounded from a failed assassination of a high ranking offical, with the city watch hot on his tail. before Davos died he gave Corvo the key to his safe and told corvo to take what was inside and burn the house. corvo immediatly ran to the safe and opened it. inside was a large sum of gold, his Dwemer mask and the keys to a safe house in skyrim. Corvo took these items and set fire to the house, left the city and started to make his way to skyrim.
    he eventully reached the safe house in riften and from there he started working as an assassin again. over the next three years he used everything he'd learned from Davos to make a name for himself, starting out with small time jobs but he soon became renowned for his skill. eventuly he became one of the best assassins in skyrim, riviling even the dark brotherhood. nowdays he's living in riften in his newly purchased and refurbished house Honeyside, with a large reserve of gold.
    images

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Burynzeel is gonna call you "mask". And if i get the profile right your about the job not the money. Money is more a way to figure out what your services are worth not the goal. Right?

Flint firestorm

Burynzeel is gonna call you "mask". And if i get the profile right your about the job not the money. Money is more a way to figure out what your services are worth not the goal. Right?
    Yep :) he's actully a mix between corvo and another of my favorite assassins. Rep to however can guess who :D. I'll post some time tomorrow(it's midnight here right now)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Hmm. I wanna say Agent 47? Is that the guy from Hitman? :) I'm not entirely sure, haha.

Flint firestorm

No, it's a character from a book I read, the main points would be the being an orphan and being taken in by an assassin after killing a person who made children work as thieves.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    It must not be a book I've ever read then.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Haha that doesn't really help. xD But that's all right, maybe somebody else will know it. It does sound kind of familiar though.

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    bourne

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    All righty! I added the rest of my post, so it's all there now. :)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    That took such a long time oh my gosh. xD

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    Thanks for that but one question how do i account for a locked door and the large passage of time suddenly in your post? We were in the morning and you made it late night. I would be fine if we had finished chatting and establishing his character before your arrival and that accounted for the time. Or if you go back and edit it so that Samuel brings you down himself...in that morning... and I can then use him to show us the warehouse.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Ah, I wasn't sure what time it was. I'll just go back and edit, make it morning time. Sorry about that.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I made several changes to the end of my post, hopefully it flows a bit better now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts