Art commission, anyone?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Recently, I've had the misfortune on falling on some very difficult financial times. I prefer not going into too much detail about it, but basically I have to find a way to pay for the next two month's rent while waiting on getting hired at a second job. I basically just need help getting to December. I can barely afford October's rent (which is due soon), but I'm worried about November and December.

I'm fine once I get to December because I'll be staying at school instead of going home so I can work more hours than I normally do. However, I would greatly appreciate help from you lovely forum-goers! I will be doing art commissions, meaning I will paint anything for you on a 9"x12" paper with watercolors. It can be anything you'd like, as long as it's SFW (safe for work).

I will be charging $8 for these lovely commissions, and I'll be able to mail anywhere in the U.S. (and possibly internationally, as well). Just PM me your address and I'll be set!

You can request a commission: 1. Through my blog entry, 2. By PM, or 3. By posting a reply below.

Also, you can see samples of my artwork in my album!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! And thank you so much in advance!

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Had to slap 12 bucks on ya... Issues like these are too hard to ignore in this day and age. sorry to see ya going through hard times dear :/ hopefully they'll be light at the end of the tunnel. Best of luck ^^, and No Commission needed from me...

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. :) Are you sure I can't make something for you? Even something small?

Suleku

The Grey Knight
If your bored enough I guess... did kinda want a commission of that lovely Daedric Greatsword... it's starting to become my favorite weapon ingame :D... lol Just started leveling 2 handled weapons too soo I'm a nub at it soo far :p

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Ooh, that would be fun to paint! I'll get it done for you. :)

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
I'll see what I can do, you're a great friend, Melee and I'd like tor return the favor. However my lack of credit card could prove troublesome.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
You can use a credit or debit card, if you happen to have one. If not, don't worry about it too much, Rob. I appreciate the thought. :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
<<<How familiar are you with my Hitman avatar, Melee? Think I read somewhere that you don't do people as much. True?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
That is true. While I enjoy it, I haven't done too much formal figure drawing.

If you're asking me to attempt to draw it, then I can most certainly try! Then I can show you the result and you can decide if you like it or not. :D

Tickles Da Clown

Supreme Overlord of Mirth
Sorry I can't donate because I am going through some of the same things you are, but I would help if I could. Like Suleku said, these things are hard to ignore.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts