Arrow stuck in head in Skyrim, wont come out, Help?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ross

Hey, in skyrim my character has an arrow going through his right eyebrow into his back and its been there a long time, and it doesnt come out when I sleep, what do I do? I cant supply pics because its on consoles.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Ouch, that must suck. Doesn't it go away if you change what you're wearing on your head? I think it will go away if you get shot by a few more arrows. :)

martin nielsen

You have to find a bandit who will be so kind to shoot you in the head again. I tried it myself and that was the only thing that worked.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I also had an arrow stuck in my head at one point and tried several things to remove it but in the end I just ignored it and after about an hour I noticed that it was gone. Just wait and ignore it. Or you could try sleeping, that might be what removed it for me.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I also had an arrow stuck in my head at one point and tried several things to remove it but in the end I just ignored it and after about an hour I noticed that it was gone. Just wait and ignore it. Or you could try sleeping, that might be what removed it for me.
This is the answer. I once had a ice spike in the middle of my chest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts