Army of the Damned ({Epic} Class Build)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Siah

So, it's been an age since I've been on the forums, but I recently had picked up my necro-archer character and was fiddling around when I discovered something.

Well I had just gotten my Dead Thrall spell and had gone around and was looking for some unique thralls to keep with me. I was also just finishing the college of winterhold questline. So I picked up the Thalmor Estormo who attacks you when you come out of Labyrinthian, and then Ancano after I killed him and saved the world and all that jazz.
Anywho, I found that they both like to summon atronachs, Estormo a flame and Ancano a frost (naturally, not using staves). So it occurred to me to find a follower who also summons or just give them a strong storm atronach staff.
~Now I have 3 followers with a summoned atronach each. Total 6.

Now as I have Dawnguard, I can join up with the vampires and collect myself a deathhound for a follower.
Additionally, going through the Dark Brotherhood questline, I get Shadowmere as well as Lucien Lachance via Summon Spectral Assassin power.
~ +3, total 9. Permanent.

Temperaries - Quite a plethora of shouts to choose from to summon:
- Dragon
- Undead Dragon
- Dragon-Slaying Hero 1, 2, or 3
- Animal Allegiance (meh)
* Soul Tear (as per noted by UESPWiki) abides by conjuration rules of one at a time or 2 with twin souls, so you would lose a zombie and his atronach.
* Vampire's Servant (UNTESTED) only lasts 60 seconds and may as well us Ritual Stone ability for extra zombies. Not sure if it is affected by the same rules as Soul Tear. However, if the corpse is not killed in combat and doesn't fast travel/change instance, when the timer runs out it will retain its form and not disintegrate, thus being usable for Ritual Stone ability for further reanimation.

Be a wood elf and you'll have Command Animal without using up shout recharge time.

Get the Ritual Stone standing stone ability to raise all dead to fight for you for 200 sec.

(TL;DR)

~Altogether
- 3 followers (mage or with summon staffs) [2 zombies]
- 3 atronachs
- Deathhound (or dog companion)
- Shadowmere (or regular horse)
- Spectral Assassin
- Durnehviir (Undead Dragon)
- Command Animal (Wood Elf ability or Animal Allegiance with 50-70 sec recharge till summoning Durnehviir)
~ 11
+ however many you kill in a certain radius and can raise up with Ritual Stone Ability
= Army of the Damned
All on top of yourself being a badass motherfluffing Dragonborn BOSS. Throw in Vampire Lord and all Hell breaks loose.

Win.

(If I happen to be missing something let me know :D)
[Also, is still in the process of completing the above. Will tell of the awesomeness to be had when it occurs in full.)

Volanere

Grand Magister
Sounds legit to me i like to conjure the bonemen and wraithmen you get from the soul cairn.

Siah

found that thralls die when turning into vampire lord... so lame.... i am sad undead panda...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts