• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CloneKaleb

Whoops never mind, I didn't search well enough. This glitch was already posted ;) (Close thread please)

Hey what's up guys. You may know this glitch already, but I'll just throw it out there for people who haven't already. This glitch will get you lot's of money. In Skyrim, earning money is pretty hard work. I know the Oblivion book thing can be used to make money, but this is so much more efficient. This glitch will allow you to get over 20,000 gold in ten minutes.

Optional Requirements:

-At least a 50 level speech skill.
-Having the perk Merchant; will allow you to sell any item to any merchant.

Using this glitch to duplicate armor will give you the advantage to sell to multiple merchants and get more money! So the house I chose to use is Hjerim, in Windhelm. This house has three mannequins to place armor on. I would recommend you get a higher blacksmith skill as well so that you can put rare armor and earn more money.

Steps:

1) When you have a rare armor such as Orcish armor, you go to a mannequin and put the armor on it
2) Without closing the menu thing, take the armor back.
3) Then leave the house and come back. Not only will you have the armor in your inventory, but it will still be on the mannequin.

If you want, you could put the original armor in a chest and sell the new one. Keep repeating as desired.

Note that all enchantments/upgrades on the original armor will not go on the new armor. I hope it helps some people. I have used this a lot and I love it. But it does make the game pretty easy, so beware of that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts