1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Argonian Vampire appearance?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by DarkAxel23, Mar 28, 2013.

1. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member

I been wanting to play a argonian character but I always play a vampire so what does a argonian vampire look like with the dawnguard vampire appearance changes, can someone post a picture of their Argonian vampire?
  2. Verac

Verac Active Member

i got no pic but you get curved fangs going from left to right and your eyes glow with a cool reptilian glow
  3. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member

Ah ok. And how pale does your scales/skin get?
  4. Verac

Verac Active Member

argonians are strange in that aspect....as if u choose to look older you take a variety of colors on...ive never had an argonian vampire only a human but i can tell you he went from pale to dark skinned i the vamp argonian i saw had darker green scales
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member

6. Apollyon Yagami

Apollyon Yagami Guest

7. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member

Nice. Looks awesome, i heard they get really pale though?
  8. Apollyon Yagami

Apollyon Yagami Guest

can't tell :c. Not my character, idk how it looked like before the transformation.
  9. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member

10. Verac

Verac Active Member

every vampire ive made turns darker for some reason. probably a glitch. though i like how my char looks now makes him more darker and mysterious and foreboding
  11. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member

I tested it out, I made a argonian and ran over to broken fang cave to test it. And made him a vampire, and he got really pale. I was like dang it :sadface:. Oh well I got my Altmer vampire
  12. Mr Forz

Mr Forz I'm helping. Mostly.

My character is an argonian vampire. He has a slight problem concerning the skin because the custom colour panel I use when creating a character causes it to override the pale skin, it eventually appears back when reverting from the Vampire Lord form and go away when loading a save. It has its little charm, but makes it look more like an albino snake than anything else, it's really, really, really pale.
  13. Verac

Verac Active Member

i dont understand why my character had pale skin as a human, but as a vampire has an almost "Charred red" Skin looks bad ass yes, but kills RP when people say im pale -_-
  14. DarkAxel23

DarkAxel23 Member