• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarkAxel23

I been wanting to play a argonian character but I always play a vampire so what does a argonian vampire look like with the dawnguard vampire appearance changes, can someone post a picture of their Argonian vampire?

Verac

i got no pic but you get curved fangs going from left to right and your eyes glow with a cool reptilian glow

Verac

Ah ok. And how pale does your scales/skin get?
argonians are strange in that aspect....as if u choose to look older you take a variety of colors on...ive never had an argonian vampire only a human but i can tell you he went from pale to dark skinned i the vamp argonian i saw had darker green scales

A

Apollyon Yagami

can't tell :c. Not my character, idk how it looked like before the transformation.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
My character is an argonian vampire. He has a slight problem concerning the skin because the custom colour panel I use when creating a character causes it to override the pale skin, it eventually appears back when reverting from the Vampire Lord form and go away when loading a save. It has its little charm, but makes it look more like an albino snake than anything else, it's really, really, really pale.

Verac

My character is an argonian vampire. He has a slight problem concerning the skin because the custom colour panel I use when creating a character causes it to override the pale skin, it eventually appears back when reverting from the Vampire Lord form and go away when loading a save. It has its little charm, but makes it look more like an albino snake than anything else, it's really, really, really pale.
i dont understand why my character had pale skin as a human, but as a vampire has an almost "Charred red" Skin looks bad ass yes, but kills RP when people say im pale -_-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts