1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Argonian mage...Dragon priest roleplay...WHAT?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by JimJam, Oct 20, 2018.

1. JimJam

JimJam New Member

Confusing title I know but I have decided to start a new roleplay, but I want to actually stick to this one. For this roleplay I'm having some difficulties. The backstory is a COMPLETE mess... So I was wondering if anyone could help me. Here are the basics

. A mage character however I will use armoured DP masks
    . Personality is loyal, brave, mysterious and wants a social status with not much care for those he isn't friends with
    . Can join CoW, Empire, Dawnguard. (Open to other fitting guilds)

This character is interested in dragons and dragon priests, and will use a DP mask to be mysterious, only taking it off when he's in private or around those he trusts. His father was a hunter (I have a camping mod) and someone in his family teaches him about Skyrim and magic (Is born in Cyrodiil). He needs a reason for hating vampires and for finding Inigo (Y'all know who he is). I would also like him to have a disliked race as well as a rival (Basically like a personal final boss)

I know it's a lot and I sound like I can't be bothered but I've tried other roleplay stories and I'm just not very good. Thanks for any help!

• Like Like x 1
    #1 JimJam, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. AndrewTEM

AndrewTEM Member

I have a few ideas for something you might look for, also I know this is a pretty late message for this, but it still might help...

1. Maybe since you don't have any mention of a mother, it could be possible to make the reason for the protagonist hating vampires is that vampires may have taken the mother and turned her into a vamp...

2. I actually don't have a damn clue who Inigo is XD so you'll need to remind me who that is...

3. If you have a preferred race that you would like to play as, then look at the lore of that race, it might show something about their least favourite race...

These are just a couple of ideas, but feel free to ask me about anything else you are unsure of...