Are Werewolves going to be in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Werewolves and cannibalism is confirmed. :)

original.jpg

Tusck

Yep, Steve posted a thread about this yesterday. I love that screenshot, gave me chills. Like I said in that other thread, the Bloodmoon would be scehduled to happen again during the time of Skyrim, so here's hoping.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
If they were to add werewolves the they should definitly tie it with vampires. Not in some fanboy twilight stuff. But more like a war with the races. Just a random thought here.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
I got banned on the Nexus forums for posting a werewolf pic, but since you guys are cool with it... I'm totally stoked about having werewolves in Skyrim! And they're the perfect form of werewolves in my opinion. It's so awesome that they run around on two legs but when you sprint, they run on all fours. This is going to be the greatest game ever! Vampires beware >B3

Flamingtaco

Can we not start any comparisons to twilight? Elder Scrolls has had both vampires and werewolves at least since Daggerfall and probably since Arena. I posted a youtube link to werewolf footage on another topic if you haven't seen it yet its in this subforum I think.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well, I still hope there's going to be U.F.O. and aliens. Like in Fallout 2.
Medieval E.T. how cool that would be?

Ice cool.

Travis

Just as the title says, are there going to be any werewolves in Skyrim? Becasue I would love to play as one, and if werewolves are not going to be in the game do you guys think they would release an expansion for it like they did with Bloodmoon?

Man, some werewolf DLC would be great. Do you think they would need to patch it with things like silver vulnerabilities? Or do you think they might just skip all that and just beef up your stats, and give you the option to transform? I think it would be cool if they did it DnD style, and you could choose hybid, or natural form when transforming.

Travis

If they were to add werewolves the they should definitly tie it with vampires. Not in some fanboy twilight stuff. But more like a war with the races. Just a random thought here.
Ditto. I would be way more excited about werewolves than vamps any day.

Flamingtaco

I heard from one youtube video from the site tgn that they had been told that there were no werewolves although they may be planned for dlc. I guess other people heard that too and the news spread. I'm not sure if whoever released that information was just misinformed or whether werewolves were to be a surprise. Depending on how it was phrased it could have been partially true. We have confirmation that there will be a quest relating to werewolves and that you can become one, but we don't know if there are werewolf npcs just roaming around and if there are more quest or potentially some kind of faction.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts