Are Werewolves going to be in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xWinterIsComing

Just as the title says, are there going to be any werewolves in Skyrim? Becasue I would love to play as one, and if werewolves are not going to be in the game do you guys think they would release an expansion for it like they did with Bloodmoon?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
It was announced that they won't be in Skyrim. :/

Perhaps they'll introduce them later in DLC? Who knows!

MellowGuy

Aw Renegader did they really announce it for sure? Last nerd trek interview I read was a "no comment" on the issue. But I guess Bethesda didn't want to revisit a "Bloodmoon" again? But yes DLC please!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
DLC for it would be pretty awesome. I would mostly like fighting werewolves though, they should be quite a challenge.. wouldn't it be awesome if they only came out at night (or just a full moon? Does the moon even have phases in Skyrim? Would be nice and realistic if it did..), and during the day they actually transform back into normal people. Oh man how awesome. :D

If not, somebody needs to make a mod for it.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I think you'll get your wish, most the videos seem to show it's more focused on humans etc. which is still cool. :D

Stonkey

I was sad that there wasn't a strong werewolf presence in Oblivion. I hope they add them somehow in this one. But truthfully, Twilight has ruined some of that type of stuff for me.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I know what you mean :/

Let’s just hope that the vampires in Skyrim won’t sparkle in the sunlight.

Tusck

I'm not sure what would be more awesome, Vampire Argonian or Werewolf Argonian.... I just can't decide. Also, if I sprouted fur, would I also have scales?

Anyway, that is sad that a cool part of the last games is out, although as mentioned, probably a DLC. You can't put everything in game and hope to make money.

Mikk

Article Writer
I'm fairly certain if Bethesda refuses to add them in, somebody will create an epic mod for it not long after release xD

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Wait, what? Since when did they announce werewolves? I thought they dismissed that, Renegader. Didn’t you say so just now? Or are you talking about mods?

Tusck

I certainly hope they are both in. That added such a great layer into the whole game. At one point in Morrowind I had 2 seperate game plays going with the same character, except one was normal and the other was a vampire. Good times.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
oh my god I can just imagine entering a dungeon filled with vampires and werewolves and I find a dead female named Bella with a diary that says how she had to choose two options: death by vampire or death by werewolf.

better idea: you find a zombie named Bella

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts