are we slowly fading here?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
simple question am I the only one that feels things are slowing down here. I love this place, it's like a second home for me, just feels like less people are on and lesser are joining.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Oddly enough, I think I have noticed quite a few 'new' users posting questions over the last few weeks. I guess I notice because the questions or threads seem to be the ones that all of us ...er....'old users (?)..... have seen many times before. Not that there's anything wrong with answering the same newbie type questions; on the contrary, it feels good to be able to help people in the same way that I got assistance when I first started playing Skyrim and ventured to this forum.

Lucid

It's easy enough to attribute a decrease in traffic to Skyrim being over two years old, TESO release pending, and no word yet on TES VI. But I see a similar decrease in activity on other (non gaming) forums I frequent. It may be a seasonal thing. A car forum that I moderate has become a yawn-fest that I only check on once a day now, but I know that it won't last long.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I would like to see them revamp oblivion and morrowind, hell even arena and daggerfall would be epic to revamp, that would bring traffic here i think along with other forums as well, least the rp part of this site is active, i want to try that but not sure how to join one, i made a rp character but never done it b4 sadly

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts