Are there any dragonborn armor/weapon types that are stronger than daedric

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
I looked at the stats of stalhrim and the stats of daedric and daedric was higher. Is there any type of armor or weapon thats stronger than daedric or dragonbone (weapons). Why would bethesda have a 20$ dlc but the new equipment is weaker than the normal games equipment? In oblivion the shivering isles armor amber and madness i believe was stronger than the glass and daedric armors. that makes sense bc why would you pay 20$ for different yet weaker stuff? Ik there are new quests and stuff but still that seems a bit dumb.

As far as I know the one's you mentioned are the top of the game line up of weapons and armor. I really only have limited knowledge , as I tend to only play the long range archer type .

Nighthiker77

Dragonbone weapons are better than daedric, and much easier to get.

Stahlrim is almost as good as daedric, takes stronger cold enchantments, and weighs a lot less, and has a light armor also.

All kinds of new spells/shouts/abilities, items, places, NPCs

Also a few of the new heavy armors are on the left side of the smithing tree, so you have a bigger variety of both on that side.

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Dragonbone weapons are better than daedric, and much easier to get.

Stahlrim is almost as good as daedric, takes stronger cold enchantments, and weighs a lot less, and has a light armor also.

All kinds of new spells/shouts/abilities, items, places, NPCs

Also a few of the new heavy armors are on the left side of the smithing tree, so you have a bigger variety of both on that side.
Yeah ik about the dragonbone weapons I have full daedric armor and a dragon mace. Ive reached my armor cap by a lot so its ok if its a tad weaker than daedric but I don't care about frost enchantments and. weight is also irrelevant because I have the conditioning perk so it doesn't weigh anything or slow me down. Now that I think about it.. since I have the armor cap and it weighs nothing and I don't need the frost enchantments. so armor is unimportant. Looks like I just need something stronger than dragon weapons. what is thr strongest one handed weapon unqiue or not? what about 2 handed? and bow?

Nighthiker77

Chaos damage from dragonborn is the strongest damage enchantment, and I think it is also enhanced by Stahlrim weapons.

Nothing has higher base damage than Dragonbone, but the Blade of Woe and Chillrend have the same base damage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts