Xbox 360 Arcwind Point, again!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

Well, "Find the Word of Power in Arcwind Point" I guess is still not "fixed" and I guess can still be considered "broken". It can be done, killed the Dragon that was waiting, as well as a Draugr Death Overlord. But the quest marker still hovers in the arch, and it shows as not being done in my quest log.

And I was able to open the 2nd Word of "Drain Vitality", which was what I got. Wonder if this will, again, prevent me from getting more Word's of Power like before. The only other one I got on my last char were Dragonrend, and that was it.

JClarke1953

Skyrim talk:Arcwind Point - UESPWiki

I found this workaround, it took a bit to do, but it worked. The downside is that this involved uninstalling Dawnguard. Which means I'll have to do the fight with Harkon all over again, but, at least this glitch with Arcwind got completed. There are also workarounds for this same thing for PC user's. didn't see one for PS3 though.

Hearthfire will not be affected, nor your level, loot or whatnot. You'll just be doing the Dawnguard quest's all over again. For me it's worth it, as I got another location from Arngier, went to it and received another Word.

Oh? And whoever is rating my post's as "rant's"? KMA please? No one is saying or making you have to read them. I'm just an Old N00b trying to help as well as inform.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts