Archer with conjuration bow ??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Pretty hefty stats, actually. I seem to remember it's the same as the Daedric Bow you can craft, so base 19 damage. It also uses arrows of equivalent power to Deadric ones, which is 24 dmg.

On a similar note, I presume your Archery skill and perks further affect damage with bound bows?

psyk0

Hmm. If I'm reading the tables right on the UESP Wiki (http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Smithing), I think creating a Legendary version would improve the damage by +10. I don't know what item quality the Bound stuff is but I would have thought it's unimproved.

Rui Arrojado

yap thats my opinion 2, i love the style of the bounded bow but if i can take more damage i go with other bow especially in end game and master dificulty

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I can't find the bound bow. :sadface:

psyk0

Do remember that you can improve the damage bound weapons do using Conjuration perks. I'm not sure what the improvement is but I've heard it's pretty enormous. You can also make them automatically SoulTrap, banish summoned creatures and turn risen ones...

That said you can't enchant a bound weapon so it probably balances out.

psyk0

Ah, there it is. Dunno why I couldn't find that earlier :p

So yeah, it depends whether you want the rest of the shiny stuff that comes with conjured weapons. Plus, if you're levelling conjuration, you may as well pick up some elementals and zombies - bonus. :)

Masteristooeasy

Ok, I will start by saying that flat out a conjured bow isnt as good as a deadric bow with fully upgraded fortify smithing gear/potions (achieved by getting 100 in enchanting, alchemy, and of course smithing), not to mention the enchants you can put on them. For example my fully upgraded bow hits for 580 dmg with a 36 fire dmg and 36 shock dmg enchant on it. This is also accomplished by enchanting your chosen armor with 47% bow dmg (both helms if you use circlet /fahlmer helm combo, gloves, ring, necklace is 5 pieces). Im sure that 47% (which just happens to be what my bow enchant is, yours might be higher or lower depending on your crafting proffesions) would also increase the dmg of a counjured bow, but in the end the carfted one would be better. Having said that if you are planning to go archer/conjuration which is amazing.. get your gear enchanted with both archery and conjuration so you can free cast (no mana instant summons) to get your atronachs out. This way you can put 0 points into magicka as you level. My guy is lvl 52 and has like 510 hp, 100 magicka, and 200 stam and master difficulty is easy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts