• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Listen we are trying to destroy the land we are not saving skyrim we are destroying it im looking for necromancers people that use destruction magic assasins and and people that want to destroy things

Skyrimosity

This goes against all of my morale standings. Where do I sign up? My conjuration mage would be most pleased about this.

Skyrimosity

Alright, I'm on board for destroying Skyrim, burning buildings, fighting guards and soldiers.

Skyrimosity

I'm just going to copy and paste my character card from Forsworn Fury.

Skyrimosity

name: Edwyn Strong-hearted
    Class: Necromancer/user of bound weapons/likes to sneak when approaching combat to scout enemies
    Race: Breton, the superior magic users of Tamriel!
    Looks: Black hair, shoulder-length, war paint on the left side of his face.
    Background( in RP form!): Father was a mage. He always taught me the value of magic, but I preferred the POWER of magic. Father died when I was 15 years of age, and I was sent to Skyrim to live forever with my Aunt Barbona. After 10 years, I decided to leave my Aunt behind for the life of an adventurer in Skyrim. I used this time to learn the Conjuration field of magic. I had a natural talent for making weapons out of magic, bound weapons! I also learned how to conjure a flame atronach, but that is only to be resorted to in the most desperate situations. After all, I prefer to see the death fill my enemies by my own blade. I can also use some dead thralls. This is only fun when you are attacking a family though. The look in their eyes when their former family member is drawing an axe at them. HAHA! I have had enough of Skyrim's horrible lands and killer creatures, war, and racism. I WILL HELP DESTROY SKYRIM!
    Personality: Confident, believes his way is usually right, confrontational but usually understanding. (does not carry weapons, will only use Bound Swords and Bows while wearing light armors.)

Dar'Aava

Name: Jayven

Race: Brenton

Class: Ncromancer

Physical: Description: Jayven is 6'0 long silver hair often times hung over his face hideing all its fetures. But once the hair is pulled away, it reveals bone chilling, souless blueish grey eyes peering into your soul, cupled with the sinister smile he allways wears form a terifying site, as if that of a crazed child with a will of madness. he also wears standered black robes, with the hood almost allways on. his rigt arm was mergered with a Dadric arm bearing a bright red, glowing, demonic rune on the pawm.

Skills: Unarmed, Destruction (all ice magic), and conjuration.

Back story: Jayven is the product of an afair betwen his mother and a nordic mercenary liveing high rock. His father being one of the most rich, and, powerfull men around with the mean streek that would match a rageing orc. after finding out about the afair he had the nordic mercenary killed, and his mother tossed in a cell untill ten years later surcomeing to disease, but not him...No the rich Brenton noble needed a new dog to beat, and what beter dog to beat then the bastard offspring of his unfaithfull wife, and the towns womannizer? for ten years Jayven has suffered abuse,and neglect the only home he knew were the four walls of the celar his dad kept him in. After his mother passed his father grew wery of the welp and made the trip to skyrim to have him sold to an aranged argonian slave trader, but days before reaching there destination the caravan was ransacked killing all but Jayven, and his father. They took them hostage and imprisoned them as test subjects, and a food source. Not long after there
    arival to the vampires under ground home, one night Jayvens father decided that this was all his fault and cominsed beating him once agian. But this time.... something snaped inside the trubled soul as he gets knocked to the ground he grabs a nerby rock smashing his knee out. as his father lays there Jayven stands over him stareing down as a flury of seemingly every emotion one can feel come flowing out he comences to smash his face in with the rock crying, laughing, smileing, and leting out violent screams, he beats his fathers face till there is nothing left but blood, bone,and teeth. After that the Vampire necromancers quickly took an intrest in him, they expiriment torture and push his limits for the next eight years. one of the expiriments consisting of grafting a Dadric arm to his. a few days after the expiriminet that vampires have noticed Jayven display strange behavior such as talking to him self, but took littile note and just figured they had reached his breaking point. However littile did they know that Jayven was actually camuncating with the dadreas spirit locked in the arm. along with his spirit the dadrea also left behind a fraction of his powers of necromancery. Jayven soon after escaped killing all the vampires and binding there souls to the arm, now he wanders skyrim hendering, or helping any he meets. but one thing is sure Jayven has lost his sanity and the voice of dadrea set out to fufill her plans of slaughtering and controling all it sees!

Misc: Jayven suffers from post trumatic stress disorder badly and it is not uncommon for to flip out.

the dadric arm grafted to him is actually that of potema the wolf queen who was turned into a dadrea after passing away during the siege of her own castle.

Jayven can befriend anyone or anything easily and is in no way shy, but is very unbalanced and should allways be feared for his sheer unpredictability.

Harperlarp

Listen we are trying to destroy the land we are not saving skyrim we are destroying it im looking for necromancers people that use destruction magic assasins and and people that want to destroy things

When I finally go back to my Orc warrior Bolag gro-bumfun there will be chaos. He's evil and he's got Lydia in the same heavy armour, together we shall wreak havoc on the land and it's peoples. I was waiting until we were strong before beginning our reign of terror but as soon as I felt I was ready I made a new character. I really should go back a I haven't used Bolag in months, I'll finally get the trophy for having 1000 bounty in all 9 holds.

Latest posts