Anything like Giant's toe anomaly?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Beowwulf

Hello, I'm working on getting my potions leveling up. To be honest even since I've owned the game since around the time it first came out. I've never played it all that much (comparatively, I've played it a lot but barely scratched the surface compared to how much most other people do/have) so I'm not familiar with a lot of the potions.
I used to use Giants toe anomaly, but that isn't up. Besides I play on the pc now anyway and I can't exactly surf the web while i'm playing the game. Is there an app I can use for the iphone that is free?

Chadonraz

Don't know about iPhone apps, but you could use Steam's in-game browser (hit Shift + Tab when in game to find the button). It's not that good, but (usually) works well enough. :)

Twiffle

Blue butterfly wing, blue mountain flower and wheat, make sure you have some enchanted equipment with fortify alchemy, then simply mix a potion of fortify restoration (salt pile + any one of abecean longfin, cyrodilic spadetail, small antler or small pearl), drink it then spam mix the 3 ingredients for quick levelling,

On a side note, alchemy is my favourite of all the schools with restoration, if you need any help and tips just mail me.

Annageckos

Salmon roe and chicken egg is great for leveling. Also creep cluster, mora tapinella and scaly pholiota. Those are the only two I can think of for now. There is another one with ash creep cluster, or ashen grass pod. It's resist fire, but I haven't made it in a while and can't remember which one it is and what other ingredient. I'll need to either get over to Solstheim or play my other character.

Twiffle

Salmon roe and chicken egg is great for leveling. Also creep cluster, mora tapinella and scaly pholiota. Those are the only two I can think of for now. There is another one with ash creep cluster, or ashen grass pod. It's resist fire, but I haven't made it in a while and can't remember which one it is and what other ingredient. I'll need to either get over to Solstheim or play my other character.

Yep i agree with this, i should have been more clear and said i was refering to vanilla game and also useing the easiest ingredients to find at start of game. But those potions are great ways to increase alchemy and become stinking rich too.

Vaga8ond

I have used the app Game Guide, it has several different guides within it and the Skyrim section is fairly up to date. I also just use the browser on my phone to go directly to the Skyrim Wikis online.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts