Anyone know where to find a paralysis enchanted weapon?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I just cannot find one. 250 hours of gameplay on two characters. Each. It's pissing me off, as I really want the paralysis enchantment. I know about that one sword in the TG questline, but Dovahcap is a noble warrior who hates thieves.

Also, I'm a PC player, if you know the console ID code to spawn a paralyzing weapon, that works too.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I don't think that helps. He wants to know WHERE to find them.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I found it many times from the main Thieves Guild fence. Otherwise... I'm not sure.

Chillrend is the only scripted one. It can't be disenchanted, but as it does Daedric+1 (AKA Dragonbone in DG) damage at max level, has Cold/Slow, and is a fast light striker, unless you want to use it with Deadly Aim, or Hack&Slash, you'd be hard pressed to find something better to put it on. (Paral sux on bows.) Good luck finding it, but using CR preferentially slightly increases Radiant's odds of coughing it up.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Chillrend is the only scripted one. It can't be disenchanted, but as it does Daedric+1 (AKA Dragonbone in DG) damage at max level, has Cold/Slow, and is a fast light striker, unless you want to use it with Deadly Aim, or Hack&Slash, you'd be hard pressed to find something better to put it on. (Paral sux on bows.) Good luck finding it, but using CR preferentially slightly increases Radiant's odds of coughing it up.

I only use steel weapons and armor for roleplay reasons. Plus, I don't do the TG.

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I once bought an elven bow from the Fletcher in Solitude after soft resetting 20+ times. My character was around level 30 at that time iirc. I'm fairly certain you can buy a paralyze enchantment from other weapon vendors.

raven63

The best place to find enchanted stuff to break down is the fletcher in solitude and if he doesn't have what your looking for save kill him then reload save till he has it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts