1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Anyone know where to find a paralysis enchanted weapon?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by DovahCap, Sep 4, 2012.

1. DovahCap The one cube to rule them all.

Message Count:
    I just cannot find one. 250 hours of gameplay on two characters. Each. It's pissing me off, as I really want the paralysis enchantment. I know about that one sword in the TG questline, but Dovahcap is a noble warrior who hates thieves.

Also, I'm a PC player, if you know the console ID code to spawn a paralyzing weapon, that works too.
  2. Ponchosam Member

Message Count:
  3. Dar'Neko Qahnaarin

Message Count:
    I don't think that helps. He wants to know WHERE to find them.
  4. Ponchosam Member

Message Count:
    he also said console ID would be ok too.

Other than chillrend it's all random loot.
  5. Squirrel_killer- The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat

Message Count:
    I found it many times from the main Thieves Guild fence. Otherwise... I'm not sure.
  6. Psiberzerker Author

Message Count:
    Chillrend is the only scripted one. It can't be disenchanted, but as it does Daedric+1 (AKA Dragonbone in DG) damage at max level, has Cold/Slow, and is a fast light striker, unless you want to use it with Deadly Aim, or Hack&Slash, you'd be hard pressed to find something better to put it on. (Paral sux on bows.) Good luck finding it, but using CR preferentially slightly increases Radiant's odds of coughing it up.
  7. DovahCap The one cube to rule them all.

Message Count:
    I only use steel weapons and armor for roleplay reasons. Plus, I don't do the TG.
  8. Psiberzerker Author

Message Count:
    Sorry, unfortunately that means patience, or console cheats. `player.additem be197 1` Then, run to the Arcane Enchanter to disenchant it. Or, go here: Skyrim:Generic Magic Weapons - UESPWiki and pick yourself something nice. Oh, 1da02 looks pretty nicety! :Dovahkiin:
  9. Panda Rawrlord Herald of Panda-Monium

Message Count:
    I once bought an elven bow from the Fletcher in Solitude after soft resetting 20+ times. My character was around level 30 at that time iirc. I'm fairly certain you can buy a paralyze enchantment from other weapon vendors.
  10. raven63 Member

Message Count:
    The best place to find enchanted stuff to break down is the fletcher in solitude and if he doesn't have what your looking for save kill him then reload save till he has it