Anyone know where I can buy/download Redguard?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I've been looking into Redguard but I haven't found anything in the way of getting it. Does anyone know where you can get it?

Godzillaman 08

I believe you have to download it for DOS box. Then I guess you have to download the emulation for the DOS box, then go from there.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I believe you have to download it for DOS box. Then I guess you have to download the emulation for the DOS box, then go from there.

Alright. Any idea where I can get it for DOS box? It isn't on the site. I have DOS already.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Killeri404

Morrowind FTW!
It is not (yet) available for free, same with Battlespire. You cannot download it anywhere legally, and I haven't seen it anywhere sold. It is really hard to find.

EDIT:
Here, found you,

Amazon.com: Redguard: Elder Scrolls Adventures: Video Games

I see most of them are used, but I guess it'll do.

EDIT2: Also make sure to install it with DOSBOX (not working otherwise)
I don't know where you can find information about that

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
It is not (yet) available for free, same with Battlespire. You cannot download it anywhere legally, and I haven't seen it anywhere sold. It is really hard to find.

EDIT:
Here, found you,

Amazon.com: Redguard: Elder Scrolls Adventures: Video Games

I see most of them are used, but I guess it'll do.

EDIT2: Also make sure to install it with DOSBOX (not working otherwise)
I don't know where you can find information about that

Thanks. But for 30 bucks? Hell no.

soumyaranj das

images
I was thinking of buying them off of eBay but I'm not sure the disks would run under my Windows 7 OS. Has anybody done a DOS setup executible download version of the games like they did for Daggerfall and Arena? How are people nowadays playing Redguard and Battlespire? Hmm, if they came after Daggerfall , then they probably don't require DOS. If that's the case, then would I be better off just buying the actual games online? Because I don't want to buy them and then find out I can run the disk on my computer.
Validation Protocol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts