• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

jarif

Roll the intro (credit to the person who made this)

Due to my boredom, I have been motivated enough to do a RP I've wanted to do for a while and if anyone is interested doing an RP or would like to join. The RP I am thinking of is centred on action, adventure and comedy as well as, other aspects; focusing on soon to be friends, comrades,allies or fren-emies fates intertwining to adventure in the land of Skyrim.

It doesn't just have to be just comedy but along the way we can still have dark moments along the adventure.

Anyone interested in joining? (Please say yes :oops:)

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
    Yes.
    I'll post a character card soon enough. :)

jarif

Ok, I will see your characters (I would like it if there was one more person) and post a OCC but before the OCC, afterwards you have posted your characters we will discuss how we meet

Lord Rokinges

Name: Lock

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Fighting Style: An Assassin, one of the only Nord ones in Skyrim. Master of lockpicking and given his nickname because of his abilities.

Personality: A true liar. DO not ask for information from this one, for he will probably lead you to hell and its depths. Can stick a knife through a thick plate of armor.

Looks: Thin, short. He weighs 90 pounds and only his torso is thin, the rest of him is extremely strong. He has strong arms and legs for fighting and running. He wears all black sometimes, with hardened leather plates on the outside. Ash-colored hair with strands of white even though he is 27 years old. One of his eyebrows has a gorge through it, like a healed scar.

Background: He loved a man. In a small city outside of Skyrim, Lock had, as a student, loved a fellow student who was unaware of it. When a guard caught them kissing, he arrested both. The other boy had tried to fight, because he knew he loved him too, and was killed. A few years later, Lock returned as a man and burned the city. He lined up barrels of wheat and oil and began to burn houses, beginning a chain. This made him a notorious criminal, for he was so filled with hatred and prejudice.

Location: Working as a alloy-maker in WindHelm, the outskirts.

jarif

Name: Lock

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Fighting Style: An Assassin, one of the only Nord ones in Skyrim. Master of lockpicking and given his nickname because of his abilities.

Personality: A true liar. DO not ask for information from this one, for he will probably lead you to hell and its depths. Can stick a knife through a thick plate of armor.

Looks: Thin, short. He weighs 90 pounds and only his torso is thin, the rest of him is extremely strong. He has strong arms and legs for fighting and running. He wears all black sometimes, with hardened leather plates on the outside. Ash-colored hair with strands of white even though he is 32 years old. One of his eyebrows has a gorge through it, like a healed scar.

Background: He loved a man. In a small city outside of Skyrim, Lock had, as a student, loved a fellow student who was unaware of it. When a guard caught them kissing, he arrested both. The other boy had tried to fight, because he knew he loved him too, and was killed. A few years later, Lock returned as a man and burned the city.

could expand on the last bit? ''A few years later, Lock returned as a man and burned the city.'' this made me go like whaat? o_O What happened after that. Also, could you say where your character is currently present in Skyrim?

jarif

Ichigo.jpg
    Cloak for winter & travel---------->
    hood_and_cloak_base__7_by_inubases-d469gyl.png

Name: Kiro
    Height: 5'10
    Birth: 21st of Suns Dusk
    Looks: Black hair, brown eyes and has a baby face which people comment on and annoys him but apparently, the baby face is cute.

Personality: Friendly, smart, loves food, honorable, logical, goofs around and acts silly around people. Although he is a nice guy, he is actually evil for his own amusement so he does tedious little things to his friends even doing little things such as food fights (if he feels like it - short story is he is a troll) however, he knows when to be serious and not be serious; he will protect his friends or comrades at all costs.
    Bonus: Ambitious, optimistic (always sees the light of things and not the negative) - Although talkative, he can be silent and tend to disappear and reappear. He is also a good actor.

Fighting style: Uses a black sword along with a dagger for other purposes and uses it for dual wielding though, he mainly just uses his sword. He knows martial arts and Ninjutsu (lets just say it existed in this time) though exceeds at taijutsu as well as knowing acrobatics; he will try to avoid fights and not try to kill the opponent like knocking him out instead. Relies on skill and speed.
    • Has skills in heavy armour and light armour so he likes using medium armor (he has shoulder and arm plates)
    • Has a bow and his skills of Ninjutsu can make him a useful ranger type
    Backstory: He was born outside of Tamriel, he was a normal boy that was in school and studied however, he wanted to be successful; to be rich so he could do what he wanted to do or do what ever he wanted to do and travel to make something out of himself. As a boy he had a tiny dream that he never told anyone; to be some sort of hero or some sort of sage - he wanted to make something of himself and see what the world had to offer. So he grew, did well at his studies and by the time he had finished college then he became a very intelligent man at the age of 18. During college, he had already done small training's such as weightlifting to keep him strong and fit while other aspects of him being able to shrug off the cold when he is serious even if he act he is very cold as well as being able to have good self control so he can also shrug off pain.

After finishing his studies, he soon started a business of smithing and engineering and eventually as he worked hard for, the business became successful. Because he had made thousands of coin he could finally go off and seek out his dream which shortly after, he left his hometown while giving the money to his folks and charities including giving enough ownership to his most trusted employee to run the business for him. When he left he suddenly, left a letter out of the blue to his parents that he had left which was very distressing and confusing for them.

Now at the age of 20, you might think he is still quite the latter of not improving in two years but he worked hard and traveled across places to learn and eventually, he read a book that fascinated him about a place called Tamriel and decided he would go to Skyrim because he loves the snow and winter but he knew it would be a harsh land for training, adventuring, culture, history and making money (or in this case Septims as he found out). After two years of intense training, he than took a ship that took him to Windhelm and currently is staying at a inn in Windhelm; despite being born in the winter in his hometown, he quickly found out that "Skyrim is too damn cold".

Misc - Wants to join the companions, currently at a inn in Windhelm, hates liars (clowns and spiders) and is wealthy but loves money!

jarif

I would like to discuss how we meet but first until Lord Rukinges says where Lock is currently is in Skyrim

jarif

We will have someone joining us
    Ok I like everyone's character so far, the chemistry and interactivity will be interesting so far we have:
    • A deadly but friendly Argonian assassin tank warrior who was trained and raised by the dark brotherhood and Orcs :eek:
    • A short but experienced strong acrobatic Assassin thief notorious criminal o_O (he is a liar, this will not go well with my character - he hates liars)
    • Ingrid (guessing a Nord) a sarcastic evil but unique from what I gather
    • A wealthy ninja who is goofy and too smart for his own good with some acerbic/evil to him who is scared of spiders and is a good actor and troll
    This will be interesting...

jarif

(btw I would like it if you post a picture so I can get some idea of what you guys's characters look like, optional though)

Lord Rokinges

I have updated my CC, basically an alone metal worker who makes new metals but has no life. Lock lives in the streets and sleeps there as well.

jarif

I have updated my CC, basically an alone metal worker who makes new metals but has no life. Lock lives in the streets and sleeps there as well.

You really don't have to do this but since everyone characters is a bit young, do you mind making Lock a few years younger? Like 27,28 or 29 maybe? Your choice but socially for my character, it would be slightly awkward because of the age gap.

IndurDawnD3ath

The Legendary Conundrum
    I edited my character so that he is in Windhelm. Since everyone else seems to be there :p

jarif

Ok, I am going to wait for Daelon to post than we will discuss how our characters meet and than I will post the OCC

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts